Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Client wishlist

Why do you intend on only making 1 Back-up every WEEK?

other games like Runescape and Project Entropia have BACK-UPS

made EVERY 5 HOURS

i dont wanna bitch you around but THANX 2 that last BUG i Lost even MORE interest in playing because i lost around 20 alchemy levels and 5 harvest levels NOT 2 MENTION a LOT of HONEST earned cash :(

I would like the bank to be made into more of graphical way, i would like it so i stead off having different sections (in which u allways get them confused with) to have one bank window, eg like your item sak, i whcih you can chosse what numbers to withdraw, and how much, making the banking sstem alot faster and more easier to use.

Thanks

Doom

and THAT idea is a HELL of a GOOD ONE!

Also, I would like so that you can undo perks. E.g., you got a bad perk that gave you 10 points, you could pay 10 points to undo it. Or you paid 5 points for something, you could undo it and get 5 points back.

a) This has nothing to do with the client.

B) this has been brought up before. there is a #reset command now.

yeah but lets make an example here cicero........ you have lets say lvl 50 OA YOU dont wanna RESET and you have some points for lets say the MM perk BUT your so damn TIRED/STONED/DRUNK (or just not paying attention) that you ACCIDENTELY click the WRONG PERK and end up with a PROBLEM

think about that ;P

while being on the PERK topic......... i liked 2 see a list in which you can see WHAT perks you have (would be easier :()

Adding ALT+Enter to toggle full screen and CTRL+q to quit.

sorry 2 bitch but..... Ctrl+Q? WHY? never heard about Alt+x or #exit?

While being posting in this Topic..... i apologize for the Rapid post.... i couldnt do it any different im affraid :oops:

I'm not Cicero, but:

Nearly every program I use can be closed with Ctrl-q. I like it.

yeah but lets make an example here cicero........ you have lets say lvl 50 OA YOU dont wanna RESET and you have some points for lets say the MM perk BUT your so damn TIRED/STONED/DRUNK (or just not paying attention) that you ACCIDENTELY click the WRONG PERK and end up with a PROBLEM  

think about that ;P

I think that should fall under "learn to take some responsibility and live with the consequences of your actions".

while being on the PERK topic......... i liked 2 see a list in which you can see WHAT perks you have (would be easier )

Now, that *would* be useful.

I'm not Cicero' date=' but:

Nearly every program I use can be closed with Ctrl-q. I like it.[/qoute']

uhm sorry but.. 2 lazy 2 lift your fingers an half inch further?

even better i can alt+X with only 1 finger :(

I keep threatening to do this, but . . . I'm locking this topic. From the time that it started, it seems that nobody has understood its purpose, or the difference between client and server changes.