Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stasia

Mother Nature

can we at least have the, "mother nature got pissed off at <your name>, as such he/she lost <x> health" message changed to something else?

people are now cursing mother nature, "fuck you mother nature" etc and it's not cool :P

Uh...

"By the mystical energies of the universe, a ripple fault caused by a butterfly beating its wings 100 miles away caused minor superficial damage, and you lost 19 health as a result"

Sound better?

But the personally part sounds good.

Edited by freeone3000

Ok, new server code will watch for swearing and mother nature in the same sentence and she'll get even madder :P

Ok, new server code will watch for swearing and mother nature in the same sentence and she'll get even madder :P

lol the server will have to punish itself then :P

Okay, how about Centau, the mad god of chaos and the elements then, instead of Mother Nature?

-Lyn-

yeah that'd be cool, cos all i know is i don't wanna start hating mother nature over this message...

yes indeed, Centau is undoubtedly the ideal candidate to take the blame for random acts of chaos :P

so mother nature will get to keep her good rep then Lyanna?

I like THIS idea :P

If you're changing it anyway's, make the mother nature damage be cause in a fight, that would be much better, cause you will get attack and def exp of it :P

It is nice to see this thread is just about the name and not the event. I like the new system, I am no longer bored sitting there mindlessly harvesting.

~Sandcastle

"Entropy wants to make your life more difficult, so you lost 10 health points!"

I can just see entrophy's

"another bush, another depression, and another war to cover it up"

campaign button now

I have to say when you said god of chaos i thought Entropy :P ...

But really i don't see the problem with mother nature taking the blame. I mean it's like that in real life, unless you live in a sterilized artificial enviroment you realise that nature can be a real pain sometimes... quakes and volcanos and hurricanes and critters and all...

Uh... I just happen to, and it is called a house. And what is wrong with cats? (or animals in general, plz DONT FLAME) They are nice. Without mother nature, where would the food come from?

Hey, if this goes against anyone's religious beliefs, feel free to change it, i don't want to upset anyone and this is not the place to discuss modern eco-mysticism.

...But really i don't see the problem with mother nature taking the blame. I mean it's like that in real life, unless you live in a sterilized artificial enviroment you realise that nature can be a real pain sometimes... quakes and volcanos and hurricanes and critters and all...

yeah but quakes and volcanic eruptions and hurricanes and maurauding critters don't come attacking you every 30 seconds in real life the way mother nature on this game is written in to attack us.

...forcing us to start hating mother nature and cursing her cos she's in our face so much (she'd never do proportionately as much as this irl in one lifetime), so i would prefer instead to start disliking some other representative force if that's ok.