Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fizban

Godless

i took it and it didn't affect me (probly cuz i dont play as much as some ppl...)

but nobody i know who has taken it has regretted it.. it's not that much of an impact.. and for 8 pp's (is it 8?) its a really good bargain..

I like Godless. Before the big server crash over the summer i did the Def God quest and it wasn't worth the hastle. I'm much happier to have the pickpoints then the piddling exp bonus you recieve after giving them hordes of expenise stuff.

I didn't take it, and I use the attack god and magic god...I have always had problems training attack, my defense has always gone way higher...and I have found it worth my while and have no regrets. But I have to agree, 8 extra pp's is verrrrryyyy tempting!

Lol I didn't take it, I use a cape...but I like training and training monsters is sooooo much easier when you don't have to chase them around and they come after you...

On the other hand: it is very convenient to be able to go anywhere, even pk...and not worry about losing that very rare and expensive cape...

Yes, probly if u have to take a anti-perk, this is the most recomended...

I had it before server crash and it, but now i have 20% more of magic exp and im happy with it.

well i dont need high p/c to train so i dont need the PP yet (: maby i pick godles sin the future

I just ended up #Resetting becuase i wanted to do the manu god. Some people never do the god quest. But there really is an adavantage to doing the quest.

I wouldn't mind taking under the manu god, but then again, I multi talent and it wouldn't be really fair to power up just a few skills and leave the others hanging. O.o

You can do manu god and use that to lvl up your manu. Then you can leave that god and take up another one to lvl up another skill. This way you still can have a multi skilled guy.

i havent used any of the positive perks but i do have godless and power hungry.....i havent used gods as i veiw as a waste of time so godless works fine for me.....and power hungry doesnt have a huge effect cuz i dont do anything w/o 50 fruit or so.....but i wouldnt recommend it unless you have a larger carry load...

I have cant dance, godless and power hungry.

Power hungry: true, you need a high carry load, otherwise its fine.

cant dance: With mm perk/cape, its fine, cos you dont get multi-attacked anyway. (unless pk'ing, which i dont do a lot)

godless: Fine, not too fussed about the extra xp, when i play, i level fine :D