Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home!

Hi!

Entropy, what a new game will be? Just interested.

What about your desicion to leave El, personaly i don't like it. But it is your desicion after all. Good luck!

A break will do you the world of good Ent, and even if you do decide not to come back, You have started the ball rolling on an excellent project.

You have much to be proud of and I wish you well with your new project :lol:

Ok It sucks that you're leaving but I can understand why you're leaving.

Where will we be able to get your new project when it's ready or will you Anounce it on these forums?

:) Ok, Ent if you feel you need a break,then you take one bud, you deserve it. But take a break because ya need one,not because peoples BS is getting you down. There`s a very old saying "ya cant please everyone", and its very true, everyone in the world has their own opinion on whats good and whats crap, if everyone was the same then this world would be bloody boring!! People that just post in forums swearing and cursing at you and the developers should just have their posts removed, as I`ve said in my previous posts, everyone has a right to say what they feel, but they need to do it in a sensible,mature way. Ent, you have created a game that people feel passionatly about, hence the hundreds of posts on the forums, and I also stated in previous posts, if I didn`t give a shit about this game, I wouldn`t be here now. If you want a game to be a success, you need players, and those players at the end of the day are the ones that will keep the game going, so its important you listen to what the players are saying, and before anyone says anything, yes, I know you do, but walking away from a problem doesn`t solve it, because it will still be there when you return, and I hope you do return soon. While the game is in Beta people should expect changes, things will be introduced, some good, some bad, its then a case of developing the good and scraping the bad. You have created a really good game, take credit for that, again, you deserve that, the very fact that a lot of us have been playing for a good 6 months or more should tell you, you`ve done something right to keep those players here. I for one, did not agree with the new harvest update, but thats not to say the idea was wrong, it needed adjustment in my opinion, as I hope you saw in the Flame section, being killed while picking fruits is daft, you have to admit that. The honest players on here want to help you rid the game of sad ass macroers and illegal clients, only cheats like cheats, and as someone that has worked their ass off to try and improve my skills and to make some cool stuff, it pisses me off to, to know their are people out there taking a short cut to get what they want. Ent, people have posted on this thread that you dont hear enough of the good stuff and hear how much people enjoy the game, just look at the amount of people that play and look at the amount of people on here asking you not to leave, I think that says it all. We (the honest players) are very grateful for all you have done, you have given me hours upon hours of fun and enjoyment, I have made new friends on here, and thats because of the game you created, so thankyou. I wish you would change your mind and come back and fight for what is yours, lets ALL try and think of a way to stamp out the idiots trying to cheat their way through EL, and lets try and make the solution, one thats not going to upset all the honest players. Throw a poll onto the forums asking for peoples ideas on ways to get rid of the shit nuggets, hopefully there are a few people out there with some good ideas. Best of luck bud :(

im sorry to see this post (alltho it explains why learner was posting the news about the changes to harvesting). but i understand. personaly i didnt have any real work put into this game but i still have a emotional attachment (i have stayed around for a long time now, gametime). sometimes the posts are correct but most of the time they are from people that see thier routine of pushing the edge of whats "legal" in the game damaged or removed, and then they get pissed as they have to adapt.

i hope to see you back sometime ent, and i hope we dont destroy el in the time your gone :)

good luck forward with whatever you get your hands dirty with :(

okay i know this sounds stupid, but is Roja's name Radu? or is that Ent's?  <_<

"Radu Privantu" <---was meant as an Edit

Radu Privantu = Ent

Maura Privantu = Roja

is roja ur wife? o.O

Dont leave!!!!