Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Fizzy Banned

Obvious illegal multiplaying using characters to scam and then get the stolen goods from them. If you are going to scam, you need to do it yourself!

Guest Fizzy

hey yes i admit to multigaming. but i do not admit to purposely changing my ip. My ip changes as i am currently using AOL software which changed each time a AOL user logs on.

I guess theres nothing i can do except say i am sorry and ill never do it again, but i guess uve seen this a thousand times.

Bye

hey yes i admit to multigaming. but i do not admit to purposely changing my ip. My ip changes as i am currently using AOL software which changed each time a AOL user logs on.

I guess theres nothing i can do except say i am sorry and ill never do it again, but i guess uve seen this a thousand times.

Bye

That's a lie! Their cat did it! Geez.. :D

maybe you should consider lifting the ban and giving him a second chance, as he said he was sorry AND he didn't blame it on anybody. Also, I recall Ent saying

Blah blah blah, second chance, blah blah blah

Welcome back... now make sure to do your own scamming :D

Tigger

okay, tht's just a crap excuse. u say you weren't ban dodging, yet you tell us that you would have to log out then back in.... which u obviously did, knowing fully what it would do.... o.O now why did you prove to us you were ban dodging? o.O are you mad????