Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Piper

You Cant Wear This Item Because You Have That Perk

Hi folks,

ive got that message "you cant wear this item because you have that perk" or something like that.

What i was doing was moving a cloak from one of the most right wearing boxes to another and then that message shows up.

It is completely wrong because i dont have that perk the cloak gives me, i was only moving it from one box to another.

Maybe that should fixed or be enabled to move items from one box to another.

Just to reduce confusion. And that message is a little bit confusing.

Piper

PS: Yes, i know, it is checked if i already wear a cloak or have that perk, and, yes, of course i was wearing that cloak, because i want only move it from one box to another. Just not to have my boots on top of that boxes and the helmet on my feet. It is a wrong message and should be fixed.

Hi folks,

ive got that message "you cant wear this item because you have that perk" or something like that.

What i was doing was moving a cloak from one of the most right wearing boxes to another and then that message shows up.

It is completely wrong because i dont have that perk the cloak gives me, i was only moving it from one box to another.

Maybe that should fixed or be enabled to move items from one box to another.

Just to reduce confusion. And that message is a little bit confusing.

Piper

PS: Yes, i know, it is checked if i already wear a cloak or have that perk, and, yes, of course i was wearing that cloak, because i want only move it from one box to another. Just not to have my boots on top of that boxes and the helmet on my feet. It is a wrong message and should be fixed.

It's a bug. Move the cape to the inside of your inventory (the part w/ 36 squares) and replace it on the equip part separately.

Currently, no item can be moved from one wear slot directly to another, you have to move it into your normal inventory first.

Okay i just tested this out and all you did was try to move it to one of the side squares to another and you get that message because you're wearing the cape which gets you that perk (basicly) just put it in your invetory and back to the side squares and you can wear it.