Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

The Clash Of The Titans

What Fort is for Blue and what fort for Red??? ;)

Love and Hugs for everyone!! thats in and good luke!!

And will ther be a Channel?? for Red and one for blue or for both of the Teams?

Loves and Hugs from BeyoncE and good Lucke :P:P:P:P;):P

Ok, I will be moderating this event but under the guise of Nera. I got the OK from Roja to use Nera for my protection. She will be equipped with disengage rings so summons wont die.

Plat, I believe you should ask ent or Roja to see if you can use linux for it.

Diss rings wont help, bunnies will die before you get a chance to react!

i heard bots looted ppls bags...that true? B)

The cheaters bags were looted and used for a contest later. Other bags were left alone.

the war was big sh*t it sucked i didn't enter in the second try cuz i was pissed off by zeplin who cowardly attacked with 20 or so chim wolfs

i heard bots looted ppls bags...that true? :unsure:

No. After event all loot has been given away. Moderators can't profit from using special priviledges to

kill people, for god's sake.

Regards.

Well, i hate Zeppelin now, but let's face it, he rocks!

Plat with linux killed me, but i want to clarify that, i was in the red guild and the GL changed the tag to SSV then back to red. I guess i still showed as SSV at the time, but i wasn't a bag jumper there fpr the loot.

And Lord_Vermor, damn, did you had to keep Nera in the middle of the fight? In all the confusion (and lag) i attacked her.

So, i died 3 times, but never from a player. I hope some newbie got my stuff. And it would have been a nice event, had my team won it :ph34r:

Well, i hate Zeppelin now, but let's face it, he rocks!

Plat with linux killed me, but i want to clarify that, i was in the red guild and the GL changed the tag to SSV then back to red. I guess i still showed as SSV at the time, but i wasn't a bag jumper there fpr the loot.

And Lord_Vermor, damn, did you had to keep Nera in the middle of the fight? In all the confusion (and lag) i attacked her.

So, i died 3 times, but never from a player. I hope some newbie got my stuff. And it would have been a nice event, had my team won it :D

I couldn't knew you are in some team since teams had to be named blue or red. We broadcasted that

changing tags is a cheat and first I thought it is kinda obvious. You had been killed because we got

directions from contest host (LV) to not allow people who are not in team on KF, especiallt strong

fighters, to not spoil the event and not bring even worse mess there not because I've suspected you

for bag jumping etc. And about summoning...wait till I will get my nexuses back...RaWr!

Regards.

Guest Zeplin

lol @ the responses, Thanks all for taking part =)

I dont normally romp 20 odd, Chim wolfs in KF as you all know, And yeah it was fun.

Cost me a lot, but i stayed alive both events. So i was pritty impressed.

Makes ya wonder what the other, normally non-combatants, Are capable of.

I came very very close to dieing so many times, It wasnt funny, Saved by the Wolfs more times then i cared to count in the first round,

Firstly, I had to move out of the base to summon them, we picked an area in the cornor, Almost traped myself there. Lucky Red moved down to attack from that side. Else It would have been lamely stuck for me lol

Then i ran straight into the front of the base, And held ctrl+2 were my dis were lol

Figured i was gone right then, Came out with 1 HP.

quicky restored life lol, I think they were anti's summons, And maybe someone elses, Funny thing was, The second person in there who summond, there creatures attacked Anti's too.

So i managed to walk straight in lol.

Then it was just cleanup, Seeming as reds were coming back straight after they had been killed.

So a second opertunity didnt worry me.

overall, fun match =)

Second round i was mainly defending, Boring lol.

is there going to be any more wars?

Im planning another but its going to be VERY VERY VERY organized next time.

Yes, please do, i would like to be in the next 1 too.

But if mods will use bots loke you with Nera and Plat with Linux, STAY AWAY FORM THE BATTLE! :P

But if mods will use bots loke you with Nera and Plat with Linux, STAY AWAY FORM THE BATTLE! :P

Paladin, I was chasing people hat other mods missed and Iwas chasing people who portaled in (on nera)

I was keeping Linux from the battle, she was at entrance. But don't forget about 10 seconds thingie

and thet cheaters wer abusing it so offten we has to run after them to next corner of KF to get them.

Regards.

Actualy i'm just mad at me for beeing stupid and on the lag for, well, beeing there, and mad in general cos we lost. I just had to make it look like somebody else's fault <_<