Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Luminair

My Bad

Guest Luminair

I assume I was banned for using a macro. In the newbie channel I was watching a discussion that seemed to end with "macros are ok." Apparently they're not so I'll stop using it. I wrote a crappy one anyways... it didn't really work.

Guest Guest

Ok - it has been 4 days. I posted and said that I will not break the rules again. Why do I get the feeling that an administrator has not looked at this yet. Techdawg got IP banned today and had it resolved... today. -Kadjinn- has been told that posting multiple requests in the same thread or a new thread for an unban will only increase the duration of his ban. For this reason I planned on waiting a couple of days for an admin to get on to read my post and provide a response concerning my ban. It has been twice as long, and yet new issues posted today are being resolved in a matter of hours. I can't help but think that my newbie status has branded me as a low priority user. If that is the case, please at least let me know that newbies have no place on your server(s) so I can go spend my time playing a more user friendly game(though I *thought* to have read in numerous guides that this is one of the most user friendly...).

Guest Luminair

Signing -

Ok - it has been 4 days. I posted and said that I will not break the rules again. Why do I get the feeling that an administrator has not looked at this yet. Techdawg got IP banned today and had it resolved... today. -Kadjinn- has been told that posting multiple requests in the same thread or a new thread for an unban will only increase the duration of his ban. For this reason I planned on waiting a couple of days for an admin to get on to read my post and provide a response concerning my ban. It has been twice as long, and yet new issues posted today are being resolved in a matter of hours. I can't help but think that my newbie status has branded me as a low priority user. If that is the case, please at least let me know that newbies have no place on your server(s) so I can go spend my time playing a more user friendly game(though I *thought* to have read in numerous guides that this is one of the most user friendly...).

I can't find a log entry for you being banned, so it was probably Ent, Roja, or Moon. Wait for one of them, I guess.

The new logs are in the ./logs directory (except for connections).

He was banned by Learner, after being sent to the noob (so I assume he was blocking or macroing).

Anyway, I unbanned you, you should be able to log back in 20 minutes.