Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Baldur_

Endurence Points On Breaking Items

I think a good idea would be adding endurence points to all weapons and armour

For example// On the iron sword description it could say: -bla bla bla- Endurence: 100/250

I think this would be very useful, so you would know when a good time to repair your stuff would be.

And to make it even more interesting you could let only people with a high manu skill be able to see the endurence, and maby even the damaged item's current lowered preformence

With this, manufacturers would seen more like blacksmiths, maby even being able to repair items themselves!

P.S. My ingame username's Tharivol now, not Baldur_ :(

Sounds good to me, i dont even wear my iron grieves and cuisses in battle now so they wont break, i just wear em for looks lol

BUT i dont thin kyou should have to have a REAL high manufactoring just 10

Why are you always shooting other's idea's down cicero? and what's with all the negative "no." all the time? :o <_<

I htink the only idea I like in tht post is manuers repairing items.

I just remembered someone complaining about devs not responding to suggestions. I guess what they really wanted is for the devs to respond saying "why yes, that's a wonderful idea, I'll implement it right away".

Well Ent u say weapons degrade like stages not points could u atleast have it where it's like steel 2 edge then it degrades and it's a fair steel 2 edge then it degrades again and it's a poor steel 2 edge then it degrades again and vanishes??