Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LordMalis

Dragon Quiz

Found this quiz, thought it was kinda cool. :ph34r:

----------------------------

I am an Amethyst Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Amethyst Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Amethyst Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Amethyst Dragon as breathe from it's body....

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

The Amethyst Dragon makes its home in the deep caverns of the earth, often in mountainous regions. They spend much time in hibernation as one of their favorite things to do is to sleep.'

Formed from translucent amethyst, it is an awe inspiring sight to see one in it's true form. Light passes through the dragon's body creating a deep purple glow. It's scales will magnify the light rays into bright lavender beams to highlight this effect.'

Amethyst dragons spend most of their time homebound but do occasionally feel the need to take a sojourn to a far destination. These dragons love books and will often pick their destination from one of the many stories and histories they may have read. Amethyst dragons are very solitary in nature, but do keep a distant watch on the world around them. They tend to be highly intelligent, and often amuse themselves in human form by building gadgets and toys. Amethyst dragons are very learned creatures.

'

This Dragons favorite elements are: Amethyst, Deep Places, and Magic

I am a A Spectral Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Spectral Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Spectral Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos....

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Spectral Dragon as breathe from it's body....

During combat situations, a true Spectral Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....

'

The resurrected spirits of fallen dragon warriors, Spectral Dragons usually

find no allure in the ways of mortals or 'flesh-beings.' To this end most

never possess a single gold piece. Instead, they live their unlives by a

strict code of mental and metaphysical discipline. Their bodies are honed,

focused avatars of dragon gods long-dead. They are leaders and teachers who

prefer acolytes to be mages with an intense dedication to the betterment and

empowerment of one's own spirit. However, these creatures can be fierce in

combat; because of their nature, Spectral Dragons can change form at will,

and their undead state does not mean they have no physical influence.'

The magnificent blue-and-green flames of a Spectral Dragon are said to burn

hotter than the fires of the living. In physical appearance Spectrals are

often a shimmering grey-blue-white, much like a ghost; their common form

appears similar to that of a shade-dragon. Their eyes glow one of three

colors; the eyes of the honorably slain glow a bright green. The eyes of

the murdered glow blood-red. And the eyes of the condemned, those whose

greed or hatred destroyed their bodies, glow a bright violet.

'

This Dragons favorite elements are: are rose quartz, black roses, rain, funeral

pyres, and songs sung for the dead

http://Dragonhame.Com

and your inner dragon is ....

I am a Monkey Dragon!

In the war between good and evil, Monkey Dragons take the side closest to the bananas....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner monkeydragon limps drunkenly toward Chaos....

As far as magical tendancies, a Monkey Dragon's nature allows it to hurl enchanted feces at opponents and friends alike....

During combat situations, a true Monkey Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of smells and other tactics....

The inquisitive monkeydragons live in the jungles and zoos of the remote islands. The Monkey Lands shelter many lairs, with plenty of free time for picking bugs off one another's hairy wings. No matter their age, monkeydragons tend to be the most obnoxious and unruly of dragonkind, often mocking other dragons' lack of hair. "Hey Baldie!" is a favorite jest of the Monkey Dragon.

They love the simple challenges of standing and sitting, and often force other species to act as living chairs. They are fascinated by sitting in all its forms, eagerly looking for just causes to rub their behinds into things with their armies of monkeydragons and demichairs.

Monkey hatchlings have white fur tinged with green (some sort of stain, most likely). Only a hint of brown glistens between overlapping plates. This color deepens as the dragon ages, slowly turning to a pain brown tone that overwhelms the reptilian plates as the centuries pass. Monkey Dragons have a deep and abiding love for miniature organs and those who provide them. They enjoy playing music in loud, painful groups. Dragon lords especially appreciate gifts of women named Jane Goodall, which they consider to be delicacies. Someday the Monkey Dragons hope to have a planet all their own.

This Dragon's favorite elements are: Monkey, Bananas, and Leprosy.

:ph34r::):)

I am a A Copper Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Copper Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Copper Dragons take the side of the noble and good....

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Copper Dragon as breathe from it's body....

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done....

Copper Dragons make their homes on wooded hillsides, preferably close to a spring or river. They are fond of the Irish and typically speak with a soft Irish accent.'

At birth, the Copper Dragon's body is covered in semi-reflective copper scales. As the dragon matures into it's young adult stages these scales become more polished and highly reflective.'

As the dragon grows older and moves to the elder stages of life, it's scales begin to tarnish and mature into a bright greenish brown color. Copper dragons spend little time among humans, but can be often found among the elves and other magical folk.

'

This Dragons favorite elements are: Copper, Emeralds, and Laughter

w00t look what i am fear me fools

I am a A Greater Green Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Greater Green Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, your inner Dragon self is rotten with the stench of EVIL....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....

During combat situations, the Greater Green Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....

'

'

'

Wewt! I was this same dragon when I was in the GDC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a A Gold Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Gold Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Gold Dragons take the side of the noble and good....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon is a risk taker and answers to no one....

As far as magical tendancies, a Gold Dragon's nature does not lend itself well to the ways of Magic....

During combat situations, the Gold Dragon shows a preference for the rending and slashing of Hand to Hand combat....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanter

In the war between good and evil, Enchanters take the side of the noble and good.

You are gifted with the elemental plane of Air

Nearly always in good heart. These Wizards are users of pure and good magic only. Thoughtful, reserved, and extremely introspective, the Wizard is devoted to self-enlightenment and sees the study of magic as the key to spiritual awareness. The Wizard enjoys nothing more than spending long hours contemplating the mysteries of the universe and attempting to become more in touch with his inner self. The Wizard is not necessarily a student of religion or philosophy; he seeks an awareness that can only be found intuitively. The Wizard is by no means a reluctant magic-user. In fact, the Wizard believes that the casting of each spell and the acquisition of each new magical technique brings him closer to perfect awareness. The mental discipline necessary for the mastery of magic is the perfect compliment to self-knowledge.

Your powers are highly attuned to the elemental plane of air. Storms and the powers of the winds come at your beck and call. Sometimes a magic user tuned to the elemental plane of air has the power to fly at will, and infuse his living body with the powers of his element. Often mages of air will build their strongholds or magical dwellings in high places such as mountain tops or flying citadels high above the earth where they can be close to their element. Some of the more powerfull spells in your arsenal include Lightning Bolt, Desert Twister, and Divine Wind.

I am a A Electrum Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Electrum Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, Electrum Dragons take the side of the noble and good....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy....

During combat situations, a true Electrum Dragon prefers to defeat opponents by the use of spells and other tactics....

Although aloof from most of humanity, this dragon delights in the freedom of

flight and the exhilaration of thunderstorms. They will fly and frolic

amongst the clouds during a storm, where their forms are indistinguishable

from the bolts and flashes of lightning all around them. Their voices are as

great as thunderclaps; sharp and explosive, or prolonged bass rumbles. Their

unseen presence overhead is often indicated by a faint smell of ozone, and

humans in the area may notice static electricity making their skin tingle

and hair stand on end.'

The Electrum Dragon is a transmutation from the element of earth to those of

fire and air. it embodies the secondary element of electricity. The

hatchlings are clothed in scales in shades of silver and gold, from eggs

that resemble ordinary rocks. Unhatched Electrum dragon eggs can often be

found as thunder eggs.'

As the dragon matures, it becomes more and more a creature of energy, and

upon its first flight, during a thunderstorm, it will be transformed into

its adult form by a bolt of lightning. When it chooses to take a visible

form, the adult can be varied shades, from pure white to electric blue, or

hot pale purple, orange or reddish. Electricity is often dancing about its

lithe form in a constant halo. This dragon is loyal to its few close friends, and does not associate often

with humans, preferring the company of more elemental creatures. When its

slow temper is roused to defend itself or friends, this dragon moves with

the speed of lightning and attacks with powerful electric bolts.

Their unseen presence overhead is often indicated by a faint smell of ozone,

and humans in the area may notice static electricity making their skin

tingle and hair stand on end.

'

This Dragons favorite elements are: Lightning, quicksilver, hidden depths,

loyalty and humor

wont work for me....when i press the next button it takes me back to the top of the page and wipes my answers :angry:

i'm a flame dragon :(

and your inner dragon is a ....

Flame Drake

In the war between good and evil, Flame Drakes take the side of the noble and good.

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book.

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

The Flame Drake is an elemental dragon. It makes it's home in active volcanoes and is totally unaffected by heat or fire.

Despite their imposing appearance, Flame Drakes are the guardians of good and make powerful and trustable allies. Their primary breath weapon is huge spray of molten lava.

The Flame Drake, as it's name implies, appears as a towering, living flame in the form of a dragon. Flame Drakes also radiate high levels of heat, and have a tendency to make melt and burn things for a 20 foot radius about their body.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Flames, Lava, and Stamina

and your inner dragon is a ....

Sun Dragon

In the war between good and evil, Sun Dragons take the side of the noble and good.

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon walks a fine line between Law and Chaos.

As far as magical tendancies, Your inner dragon has the ability to conquer the world of magic, but it will not be easy.

During combat situations, whether by spells or by claw, your inner dragon will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Dragon Description:

From a distance, the Sun Dragon appears as though it is made of pure flames. In truth, it is not made of flame at all but it does maintain a constant should of flames around it's body. This allows for both very effective armor and a stunning appearance.

During its adolescent stages, a Sun Dragon's body begins to excrete an oily substance through it's skin which burns slowly over time, like napalm. When it reaches this age, the Dragon is ignited by it's elders. Sun Dragons are totally immune to fire.

After it is ignited, the Sun Dragon's flames will continue to blaze for the whole of the dragon's natural life span. Sun Dragons are extremely fierce in combat. The Sun Dragon is among the noblest breed of dragonkind.They are revered both for their ferocity in combat and their great wisdom.

This Dragons favorite elements are: Tiger's Eye and Nobility of Spirit

yes they are exactly the same....both numbers and questions...almost like if the next button was set to "Reload".

Guest Joe3210

I am a A Scarlet Dragon!

Hey, I took the http://dragonhame.com online Inner Dragon quiz and found out I am a Scarlet Dragon on the inside.

In the war between good and evil, a Scarlet Dragon tends to walk the fine line of Neutrality....

When it comes to the powers of Chaos vs. those of Law and Order, your inner dragon tends to do things by the book. ...

As far as magical tendancies, Magical spells come as natural to the Scarlet Dragon as breathe from it's body....

The Scarlet dragon has brilliant red scales edged with a slight hint of blue around the fringes. It is unusually sleek as far as dragons go, and is a very fast flyer.'

Scarlet dragons are playful, almost to an extreme. They are often found wrestling each other (sometimes causing much damage and havoc.), racing each other, and scaring the living daylights out of completely innocent bystanders.'

It should be noted here that they do not intentionally harm these innocents, at least not without just cause. Although sometimes accidents have been known to occur as a result... While close in appearance to the Red Dragon, the Scarlet dragon's nature is nothing like that of it's evil natured kin. The Scarlet dragon is playful and generally good natured, (although it has been known to have a bit of a temper).

'

This Dragons favorite elements are: Marble, Laughter, and Youthful Behavior