Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Micheal Jackson Scandal

Guilty or Innocent  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Guilty or Innocent

• Guilty
    • Innocent

Anal fucking children is a crime, weirdness is not.

Oh any yeah, Bush is a real dumb fuck.  thought the whole war was stupid to bein with but the ignorance of this country has doomed us. What was the point of going over seas to murder people who DIDN'T have weapons of mass destruction and DIDN'T have any real ties to terrorism. God Bush is a dumbass I am so sad he came from our state.

I never said fucking children is not a crime. Read my message. but it's not a crime big enough to diserve media attention and priority for so many days. Much worse things happen every minute, somewhere in the world, and they are very rarely mentioned in the american media.

Sure more people died of hunger on the day of sept. 11 than in the

attacks, but still that doesn't make bush any less of a dumbass =)

sorry I triple posted needed the different quotes sorry

You can use [ quote ] message [ /quote ] (no spaces) to quote from multiple people.

Anyway, it's me who voted Innocent, because I believe in "Innocent until proven guilty"

i think it's obvious that the man has some kind of a problem...just look at him! he looks like an alien! scares me when I see his face....really.

I hate people for how the act not by how they look WOHOO im not prejudice

I dont know about Micheal Jackson - never really checked up with all the facts :) But I DO know about the little f*ckf*ce called Bush (prolly shouldn't say that too hard, or I'll get the CIA in my house or something like that...). Bush just wants a *carreer* in politics, just like his father. But he's waaaay to aggressive. 'stop tha terrorism' 'If ya not for us, then ya against us' 'DIE SADDAM DIE' weird-oh...

Which doesn't mean i'm making up for saddam, what he did was bad too..

Heh, the chances the CIA goes after you are indeed a lot bigger then that the AIVD will pay any attention to you.

Speaking of which, we have our own little soap opera (Mabel Wisse Smit) of which I'm sick at this point. Stop it! Start broadcasting news for a change, for Loki's sake!

To want the office of the President of the United States already signals to me some sort of mental deficiency. The founders of the country did not envision career politicians. Smart people were to leave their personal lives in order to serve the greater good of the country for a few years and then return to the private sector. Everybody is looking for an angle, the double-edged sword of a capitalist based society.

IMPEACH BUSH IMPEACH BUSH IMPEACH BUSH

Clinton almost got impeach for fucking monica,but thats not even the public's business, why can't bush get it for fucking the country

Killerlamb

Snake

lolz

Nice observation, Guthix. Haha.

i think it's obvious that the man has some kind of a problem...just look at him! he looks like an alien! scares me when I see his face....really.

I totally agree. In the interview he said that he has a rare disease that turns his skin pale and white and he only has TWO "minor operations" done to him and both in the nose. The disease he mentions is really a disease, but it causes skin to have spots that are white... there are no cases which cause skin entirely to turn white. This among other things makes me think that the guy has some serious issues. I mean, everyone can see the operations right in his face, it's like his face is about to fall apart everytime he smiles and i believe people don't end up looking like that, even if they do "grow old" as he explained the changes.

I totally agree. In the interview he said that he has a rare disease that turns his skin pale and white and he only has TWO "minor operations" done to him and both in the nose. The disease he mentions is really a disease, but it causes skin to have spots that are white... there are no cases which cause skin entirely to turn white. This among other things makes me think that the guy has some serious issues. I mean, everyone can see the operations right in his face, it's like his face is about to fall apart everytime he smiles and i believe people don't end up looking like that, even if they do "grow old" as he explained the changes.

He said that he had that disease, and that was why he BLEACHED his skin.

Many people bleach their skin... why? I don't know, but they do.

I bleach my freckles out, but only my freckles. I'm like a ghost, and I'd give anything for a tan. He should be proud of who he is.

I'm proud of who I am and where I came from.

YOU TOO AIRA, I'm also Almost-Albino and extremely white. I want a tan =(. Marylin Manson Bleached his skin, didn't he?Oh, and I'm proud to be an asshole who stands by his beliefs. (The very few I have since I'm no a bif fan of religion)

I'd love a tan... it's not fair.

I can tan sometimes, but when I do, it is a ruddish looking red color, and it goes away the next day and leaves me with freckles... either that or I just get freckles.

x.x

It sucks.