Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

bush's plunders

bush-dummies.jpg

you can tell this pictures edited i mean look at the book title

"presidency for dummies for windows xp"

i still think he coulda used the book

erm i dun get it goats it looks like your looking at an opening from the side so you see the other side making it look like its closed o.O

it IS closed...

Im probably going to get torn apart for this but I actually like bush, and I say down with the Johns, Bush has made some good Blunders, but he is still a good guy and not a bad president. But let me add to your list.

Recently Bush was in Florida trying his best to explain to a group of protestors (Pro-abortion) that All life starts as a FECES. ahh I do love Bush :D you would think one of his advisors would tell him over his shoulder it was Fetus...heh.

before everyone tears into you (which i'll probably partake in a little later) you should go take a political compass test (big ups to whoevers thread that was) www.politicalcompass.org

the only way i would go with any slogan like "down with the Johns" is if we're flushing bush's sorry ass down the john. :evil: anyone see the employment numbers for the month of july? They were embarassing- I swear i think ethiopia produced more fat chicks then he did jobs. I have friends in iraq who are months over their time. they were exposed to come back last december but there still there. I all the time get emails from him and his fellow soldiers begging me to get people to vote because there in iraq when there suppossed to be home with there kids. and to anyone who says but its there job they signed up for it. yeah they signed up for it but they served there five years in the military. That time is over, the only reason there over there now is because bush won't let em come home. some books for you to read: house of bush house of saudi (i think thats the title) Bushwhacked, Dude, where's my country. i respect your opinion EW, and i respect you as a person because you voiced that opinion without shoving it down peoples throats. I just have a different view. So people since he respectfully voiced his opinion lets ty not to unfairly rip into him and/or do personal attacks. Let's try and keep it civil since that is how it began.

andrew (warder)

Im curious, are you people just angry at Bush or do you do this to most-all politicans? What do you think of John Kerry? do you think he is the savior for our country? once again, just curious, because where I grow up there are VERY few Liberal-type and its strange to see a game where there are so many.

Im curious, are you people just angry at Bush or do you do this to most-all politicans?  What do you think of John Kerry? do you think he is the savior for our country? once again, just curious, because where I grow up there are VERY few Liberal-type and its strange to see a game where there are so many.

Well, yeah, under the current circumstances Kerry is the Jesus Christ, the saviour, the Mesia, the one and only. Although if Bush gets elected (or if he assuems the presidency regardless of the votes, like he did it last time) he will fuck this country so bad that people like you will finally pull their head out of their ass, and vote accordingly.

And yes, most of the free world is liberal, with the exception of the "land of the free, home of the brave".

Heh, where have you been living? Try asking some of the people who live in the small, poor American cities if they believe that George W. Bush is thinking about the American population and is doing something that your country and your people are going to benifit from in the end... When a right-oriented government is in power it's always going to hurt the people that weren't born with (or ever saw) a silver platter.

I honestly and sincerly believe that the liberal left-wing is the only true road to freedom and justice.

I really hope that the American people realize that the Bush Administration should be removed from power, before they destroy both the US, and the rest of the civilization - if they proceed with their lies, wars and threats in their current pace that's not unthinkable. Choose a wise administration instead of money/power-hungry war mongerers. Choose an administration that actually cares for the best of the world, instead of what's best for them and their friends (primarely the industry).

But most important: Choose a government that have the courage to tell the truth, even if they won't benifit from it (and please, don't give me that Lewinsky case, it was purely personal business that had nothing to do with politics at all).

(or if he assuems the presidency regardless of the votes, like he did it last time)  

so bad that people like you will finally pull their head out of their ass, and vote accordingly.

what difference is it if they vote then rofl :)

Kerry...Bush... ummm yeah, wouldnt want to vote for the wrong puppet err I mean canidate. For the people and by the people right? Tell that to the wealthy land barons who concocted the electoral college. Presidential elections are just a side show, our next president has already been elected. Our forefathers, in their infnite wisdom knew that the most powerful seat in the union could not be left in the hands of the well meaning citizen. But by all means vote, exercise you patriotic privlege. (As a side note, for reasons of international relations, I think it has been decided by the PTB's that Bush will not get another four years.)