Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

blacksmith on ip?

he doesent have to sell serps or anything hes just gota sell like low stuff like leather armor iron sword broadsword wood shield enhanced wood shield wood staff ya know some kinda lets say begginers items and also it will be easier to explain to a newb instead of go to white stone and go to the dot thats purple or w/e i dont know its a though you could even use the house where the old quest was where umm whats his name was he was the animal hunter dude yeah well i dont know its a thought

i agree with sirdan. Newbs are like always bugging you for a weapon, and if you say where, they'll be like, oh i'm new, do you have a weapon i can have? It gets really annoying. Or if they start playing that friend act. "Hi. How are you? Will you be my friend? Ok, cool. Say, do you have any weapons you're not using? U do? Great! Can i have it!"

Then the begging starts.

I love the idea... for starters it will give the nobs a first goal to achieve (and a reason to kill more rabbits). But also the anoying question of the genra "Where can I get a sword,armor,shield,my lost virginity etc." will stop!

GREAT SUGGESTIONG !!!!!!!!

That would probably be good. The NPC should check both inventory and storage for the bones, and give instructions on how to increase your carrying capacity and how to use the storage.

You also get the added benefit of not having 200 bags with 1 bone in them all over IP :D

or how bout junky cheap equipment "you equiped a stick, 20% chance to poke someones eye out" heh , seriously though cool idea ent

You could turn it into another newbie quest, introducing storage and pickpoints expenditure (with reference to Physique and Coord for increasing carry weight - have them physically bring 200 bones to the NPC). That way, older players won't be able to just bring tons of bones to the NPC and convert them into equipment. (Quests can only be done once, right?)

-Lyn-

ents always got some good idea :P sounds like a good npc maby he can give you somthing else too for like 150 deer antlers?