Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guiness

100-120 invance

Today we went to 100-120 invance for the first time in maybe 6 months, small team but even getting one at all is an issue these days, with the new update can we see a reduce in difficulty for that invance? within MINUITES we were swarmed and i mean swarmed at the gate by giants yetis cockatrices and naspa, and i don't just mean a few i mean there were multiple of them all, to the point where my 150s alt woulda genuinly had problems, we had guys there 120/121 who were getting DESTROYED, i understand it was probably designed for alot more people but due to how hard u haft to try to even getting it to happen may we see a decrease in difficulty? as id love to run that invance on guiness but knowing just how insanely hard it is for the a/d after going today i have absolotely no motivation to enter again.

Not trying to complain but come on that invance is ridiculously hard for the a/d 

just my thoughs

DESTROYED is a good way to describe what I saw. I think the team was simply too small to effectively protect the gate and to eliminate the number of mobs efficiently. In my opinion any invance one goes to with the minimum amount of fighters will make it seem more difficult.

Edited by Kramxel

2 hours ago, Kramxel said:

DESTROYED is a good way to describe what I saw. I think the team was simply too small to effectively protect the gate and to eliminate the number of mobs efficiently. In my opinion any invance one goes to with the minimum amount of fighters will make it seem more difficult.

How many people did you have? Is there a recommended team size for the invances?  CanCowGirl is just entering this level, so interested.

Sounds like a combination of small team and bad luck. Occasionally mobs swarm hard and sometimes they don't.  That said, I do think this invance is harder than the others but it's been done mostly successfully from what I've seen even with small teams. If you're just entering the range, it's going to be quite hard. Overall, don't let one failure discourage you. Teamwork is more important in this range and have a plan. Invisibility works great to protect the gate against swarms and that puts even the toughest mobs at a disadvantage.