Eternal Lands Official Forums
RipTide

Done

Particularly liked the *furry*   Otherwise excellent reporting!

21 minutes ago, lyndy said:

Particularly liked the *furry*   Otherwise excellent reporting!

Thank you my editor was on coffee break :D

A Special Report, Ace Jackson reporting:

It seems the dastardly Moderator RipTide suckered one of his fellow mods into an "Easy" 130 cap invasion. Thyralax was minding his own business when he was approached by Rip.

Edited by RipTide

Great reporting :)  should put you up for a prize!

Make sure guildmaster of K&M knows she is using slave labor which is prohibited by guild.

Alduron should go to some guild which has lower standard of ethics.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:53 AM, RipTide said:

The party was in a righteous roil.

I realize (american sp*) for moderators, but i am VERY SAD! i wanted invite!

On 10/11/2018 at 3:32 PM, lyndy said:

I realize (american sp*) for moderators, but i am VERY SAD! i wanted invite!

If it makes you feel any better, they all were in pretty rough shape when I got back and the mess! :icon8: Wizzy still can't find his pants and Vanyel is still telling jokes using Google translator (see bans threads for how well THAT turns out). 

Funny how the good parties happen when I go away.  :confused:

The contest.

Mortos that evil god of death held a contest today. Many a brave soul came to fight. First up was Busterblader. He made a good showing up until the hawks came out. True to form his Ornithophobia came out and he was quick to dis and flee. Next up was Kaddy. This master at arms gobbled his way through every monster Mortos could throw at him up to and including the blue dragon. His only bane was the Neno. Wizzy came next. Without magic he's going to have a tough time winning this competition. The summons of the master wizard gave him a much needed boost. His giants ate Achims, leg orcs. The little blue dragons proved to be his undoing. Still, a very respectable showing. Ymir was next. He was valiant up until the leg orcs showed the angels coming to assist him. Wakko came next. Early on an ACW broke his RDHLM. For any mere mortal this would have been a death sentence, but not for Wakko. He fought his way through everything that was thrown at him. He damaged the Neno, but was unable to finish off the blue dragon. Hit came after Wakko. Hit too did very well, but the little dragons set him on a highway that took him to a very hot place. In the end it was Kaddy and Wakko the winners of this competition. They truly deserved to be the winners. Good Job both of you!

Ace out.