Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

Enchanced p2p Characters

I was thinking.. it would be cool to have the p2p races and then another upgrade called "Enhanced p2p races" where the men have big shoulders and little waist lots of muscle... and the women have big boobs and hourglass figures.

I bet A LOT of players would pay an extra $10 or $20 to have their characters get a little plastic surgery. Nothing X rated although having tailors sell Bathing suits would be awesome too now that summer is coming in a few months/. And this would bring a ton of money in to the shop :D

Someone have art for the enhanced gnome supermodel? :evilgrin:

There is no reason why enhanced players would need to be human - there is no reason it needs to be p2p at all. Some may just want to stay being the elves or humans or dwarves they are without going to one of the races with a PVP advantage.

little waist lots of muscle... and the women have big boobs and hourglass figures.

I bet A LOT of players would pay an extra $10 or $20 to have their characters get a little plastic surgery.

... world gone mad ... :omg:

I'd welcome any possility of further customisation of player characters. Tweaking look/race/height is not enough, imo. Maybe some fancy hairstyles? Tattooes? Complexion/hair colours? Actually, there is also space for new p2p races, too. They already ARE in the official storyline, just need a good way of introducing them to the game.

The idea of half-naked big-breasted characters does not sound very appealing, though :P

The idea of half-naked big-breasted characters does not sound very appealing, though :P

Why? Aren't you anime/manga fan? How about big eyed, breasted, sweet chick? :hehe:

I'd welcome any possility of further customisation of player characters. Tweaking look/race/height is not enough, imo. Maybe some fancy hairstyles? Tattooes? Complexion/hair colours? Actually, there is also space for new p2p races, too. They already ARE in the official storyline, just need a good way of introducing them to the game.

What other races?