Eternal Lands Official Forums
Affliction

Addition to the "event" counters

I would like to be able to know event statistics for weapons and armor and such. An example would be, how many times my MoL heals me. Or how many times I have mana depleted someone, or how many times i have been mana burned. Things of that nature. I was training today and really wanted to know how many times my MoL had healed me.. I think it would be a good addition to the event counters.

Orange spam statistic? Interesting idea :)

Well if it's not a complicated code, why not to add it! +1 :icon13:

(but would be good to have new category for that I think, not exactly an event...)

Maybe it's an achievement if not an event. We could have a "My MoL Loves Me" achievement.

Sorry, that was a bit off topic.

On topic, I can see this suggestion being interesting some of the time.

Adding more counters is pretty easy but its done client side, the client examines each line of text as it is sent from the server and checks if it matches something of interest. The hardest part is knowing all the messages so that the match can be done. If you want this addition then please provide examples of all the messages you would like included.

you can count "Hussam got healed a little because of his/her armor!" towards a "Free Heals" counter.

It won't be all from MoL but the message is generic anyway :)