Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raistlin

Make NPC buy predictor stones

With the introduction of makeable predictor stones lately, it would be nice if the NPC Urania would buy them back.

ATM she only buys/sells indicator stones for ~25/50gc. So IMO she should buy predictor stones as well.

I suggest a price of ~40gc, since she sells them for 80gc.

Comments/Improvements welcome :)

Ings cost quite a lot, even if you take into consideration to bag mix, I'm not sure if i would make them for selling to NPC even if i had the levels. Should be 60gc at least. Why not make some items for USE instead for selling to NPC ?

But then again, for completeness' sake- i'll also be happy with a predictor-stone-buying NPC

Edited by aredhel

Well if npc buys those we have some more guys who powerlevel because they resell to npc.

And for the plain yellow astro stones, I hardly sold to players although advertised for ages on market channel. I tried every few months for some days, none interested, because some guys are sceptic, others dont use them and others I think make themself.

[...] powerlevel because they resell to npc.

For these means, they'll always pick the item which yields the best perceived XP/effort ratio - in this case, they will still keep making a/d and h/d indicators.

I like this idea, I don't think buying at 40g will really be an encouragement for people to power level by making predictor stones. As neither indicators nor predictors are in great demand, I think it will stop the market becoming flooded predictors & dropping the price below that of the indicator stones.

Edited by Cyrano