Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LazerKitty

Event in RL?

Hey everyone,

This idea has been floating around in my head for a while now. I had an idea a while back that we should have a LAN party for EL. We could have food that resembles in game food, potion-esque drinks, wear costumes that look like in game wearables, all the other things that people who are to far gone to realize how nerdy it is do. :icon13: We could have a PK event, maybe even do an invance. For non-combatants we could have mixing parties or harvesting parties.

Would anyone be interested in having some kind of convention or LAN party? I live in Florida, USA in the Tampa/Saint Petersburg area. Perhaps several such meetings could be organized at the same time around the US/Europe so that many players could attend.

Anyway, why don't you all weigh in on this idea. I think it would be awesome and logistically speaking such an event could be pulled off hopefully by Late April, early May.

Brian

Edited by BiffBafflemore

The only RL EL-parties I join are over a few (dozens) glasses of beer in a pub or bar :)

Good luck, though.

The only RL EL-parties I join are over a few (dozens) glasses of beer in a pub or bar

And then you have to go back to your grandma when we're just starting to drink ;)

The only RL EL-parties I join are over a few (dozens) glasses of beer in a pub or bar

And then you have to go back to your grandma when we're just starting to drink ;)

She's the only person that loves meh :'(