Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

Stuff that should be addressed.

Even if noobs do go there to train on skells they can probably still do it fairly safely seeing as the chims are most likely going to be kept busy by higher lvl trainers. Its just like being able to use the cycs in bethel on tzu because you can almost be sure every dcw spawn will be taken and not wandering around much to kill you.

Even if noobs do go there to train on skells they can probably still do it fairly safely seeing as the chims are most likely going to be kept busy by higher lvl trainers. Its just like being able to use the cycs in bethel on tzu because you can almost be sure every dcw spawn will be taken and not wandering around much to kill you.

You can also train on skeletons in more like 10 other places, while on FCW, you can't, so I think we are all talking about something, which is completely not neccesary to talk about in the first place :)

It's vital with MCW to keep your critical-damage chances and your damage range as low as possible, for consistently low damage hits.

Steel long + stars med has a damage range of only 2 and gives you no bonus to crit-dmg at all. ;)

I tried that. it increased my experience from 3k per minute to 3.7k. Thanks!

A new player will train skeletons for what? 2 hours before they can move up. A player at 115 a/d might be stuck on fchims til 130a/d depending on their build. Many 100's of hours of trainning. I think your beating a dead horse here.

Wizzy, this just shows you are too pro to remember what it is like to be newb. It will take them more than just a couple hours.

Anyways, I guess nobody thought it was a good idea to have the forest chim out in the woods even if you added a third, so we might as well drop that idea.

I wish you high level fighters luck filling in your over-active training gaps.

Edited by nathanstenzel

A new player will train skeletons for what? 2 hours before they can move up. A player at 115 a/d might be stuck on fchims til 130a/d depending on their build. Many 100's of hours of trainning. I think your beating a dead horse here.

Wizzy, this just shows you are too pro to remember what it is like to be newb. It will take them more than just a couple hours.

Anyways, I guess nobody thought it was a good idea to have the forest chim out in the woods even if you added a third, so we might as well drop that idea.

I guess I am just that pro, and thanks for the good wishes, Part of asking for fchim spawns in a cave, is to avoid the dam trees and runaway spawns. And between goblins, spiders and gargs, really one or two a/d levels makes a big difference, yes I will still stand here and say a person will be stuck on forest chims a Heck of a lot longer then a newb on skeletons.

I guess I am just that pro, and thanks for the good wishes, Part of asking for fchim spawns in a cave, is to avoid the dam trees and runaway spawns. And between goblins, spiders and gargs, really one or two a/d levels makes a big difference, yes I will still stand here and say a person will be stuck on forest chims a Heck of a lot longer then a newb on skeletons.

100% agreed. It can take one week to move from a/d 20 to a/d 40, but it does not take even dozens of week to move from 110 to 130... There are plenty of places for newbies to train, but there are not that much places for high-leveled players to train...

Does anyone know a good spawn with unarmed skeletons and nothing stronger in it? After the chims moved in there, I can't think of any to tell the newbs about. All C1 spawns that I know of also have armed skeletons.

Does anyone think it might improve things if a larger area around the tree trunks was not walkable? (perhaps this should be a different topic, but I didn't feel like making a fresh one and trees being an issue mentioned here)

Edited by nathanstenzel

Does anyone know a good spawn with unarmed skeletons and nothing stronger in it? After the chims moved in there, I can't think of any to tell the newbs about. All C1 spawns that I know of also have armed skeletons.

No, I don't know of any but armed skeletons have the same ignore level anyway(26) and unarmed skeletons aren't the best mobs to train of because they have low toughness and material points, better train on gobs/gargs/spiders instead.

And to previous topic, I've trained enough chars (4 or so) past 30s a/d to know it does take much less time to get 20->30 than 120->130.

EDIT:Typo, ty Miix

Edited by FeLkkU

Does anyone think it might improve things if a larger area around the tree trunks was not walkable? (perhaps this should be a different topic, but I didn't feel like making a fresh one and trees being an issue mentioned here)

Low level mobs such as skeletons are easily substituted by gargoyles, male goblins or even large spider to a certain degree. FWIW I think gargs are far better mobs to train than skeletons...

Low level mobs such as skeletons are easily substituted by gargoyles, male goblins or even large spider to a certain degree. FWIW I think gargs are far better mobs to train than skeletons...

Actually, gargoyles will hit alot harder than unarmed skeletons with the exception of perhaps the small gargoyle.

It is conventient to be able to train unarmed skeletons while below the ignore level before going to unarmed skeletons or gargoyles.

Anyways, I don't think I will get any use from this thread, so I am off to look at the other threads. Later.

Nathanstenzel has good point,and i fully agree with him. and why? Because there is like 50 suitable empty caves for FCWs on Irilion but only 1 with unarmed skellys.