Eternal Lands Official Forums
jlaub

Zirakgunda, the underground city of the Dwarves.

In light of a recent invasion that happened down there, it would be really nice to have a safe door to go inside. There are a lot of possibilities for many different things down there. I'm not asking for a lot, just to have a few doors that lead into small rooms. If for nothing else, then just a safe haven for harvesters when an invasion hits there.

Similar to DP CC.

- Jeff

Edited by jlaub

In light of a recent invasion that happened down there, it would be really nice to have a safe door to go inside. There are a lot of possibilities for many different things down there. I'm not asking for a lot, just to have a few doors that lead into small rooms. If for nothing else, then just a safe haven for harvesters when an invasion hits there.

Similar to DP CC.

- Jeff

I agree. I think I know of 2 spots. Not sure if it has more.

DP CC has TONS of doors to escape into.

WS underground has 0-1, I think.

Well haveing the city of the dwarves have more walkeable rooms, or maybe shortcuts through walking to rooms instead around, would make the cave really to a city for that race so i agree, for the change of the map, but not because of invasions, this cave is not invaded very often not like the CC cave.

It seems like most of the doors are decoration. I'd like to put in my wish that some of the doors be usable maybe even after a quest like in Dra Syn and Wizard's Passage. I do not care if it is just a hole in the wall cave with no features it is frustrating to spend a lot of time getting ready to work and have real life intrude and no way to find someplace to store character w/o going quite a distance which real life often does not allow.

Walking to the boat in gunda that takes you to Zirak docks gets you to AA sto very quickly. EDIT: There is at least one working door in gunda but it is broken in that it is a one way door, you can enter and then wait for a friend to bring you tele ess. Finding that door (I forget which one it is) and posting it in map bugs will likely get you the "safe" room you're looking for.

Edited by chr0nik

Yeah, perhaps one of the doors could say "You climb through the darkness and find yourself in the tavern."

then you're in the Zir tavern above ground.

That way the game dev's wouldn't need to make any new maps or anything.

It should be a semi-safe retreat, in that you wouldn't be outdoors...

but you may still have to wait 'till an invasion is over to make your way back into the cave.

Found this on el-wiki.net:

Specials

Zirak cave at [204,354] (Due to a bug, you can't leave by regular means at this point.)

This could be the one-way room, didn't check it though.

I checked the doors last week. Now Zirakgunda has zero doors to use. There was one with a dragon statue in it, but that one seems to be disabled now. I think it was a one way door before.