Eternal Lands Official Forums
Goot

Storing partial inventory quickly

I did a quick search and didn't see this..

If we double-click an item in our inventory that can be equipped, using the "move item" cursor, we get the quick equip. It would be nice if we could double-click items that cannot be equipped, using that cursor & with the storage open to get a "quick store".

That's it, just a little idea. I know, some people might accidentally do it sometimes while mixing but it wouldn't be hard to avoid. Or the double-click could have to be fairly fast to do it.

I like this idea, I also would like double clicking items in storage to move them into the inventory. (In the amounts selected in the inventory window anyway.)

I like this idea, I also would like double clicking items in storage to move them into the inventory. (In the amounts selected in the inventory window anyway.)

Hmm, sounds like something better solved by the "grab item list from sto"-feature that i recall being mentioned as not working yet in an earlier version of the client, since then you'd have to click only once(or twice maybe, counting the rightclick to open the popup) to get the desired quantity of items from your sto and could even get several different items at once.