Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thyralax

Wanted dead or alive.

Wanted Dead or alive.

The Whitestone Militia have issues a writ proclaiming Zargon the mad, as "a menace and conspiritor against thepeople of Draia, and a very bad man".

Warnings:

Zargon the mad is known to train and associate with hordes of monsters, he is a ruthless sterotypical super Villan of the lowest order willing to set his pets upon any one for profit, threats or even just to see how long it takes for one of his Yeti to slaughter a poor harvester.

Approach this tyranical megomaniac with extreme caution, whilst little threat himself, his creatures are Extremly violent, blood thirsty and hungry.

A reward of 50,000 gold coins has been placed upon his head.

He was last seen fleeing Egratia point with a horde of creatures behind him, current where abouts unknown.

More infomation will be posted as it comes to light.

Take care and good hunting!

OOC:

There will be a Multi Map INVASION on Friday the 16th April in the evening GMT (exact time unknown)

There will also be a few events leading up to the invasion and during. Including a kill Zargon to win the bounty event at the end.

Safe Maps

Isla Prima, Nordcarn, Valley of the dwarves and Desert pines will be safe. Other maps may or may not be safe, so i suggest if you do go afk on that day you take appropriate precautions. Go inside safe buildings, or go into one of the designated safe maps.

Wanted Dead or alive.

OOC:

There will be a Multi Map INVASION on Friday the 16th April in the evening GMT (exact time unknown)

Please can we request that it doesn't clash with Piner's war, as the time seems to also be scheduled for the evening of the 16th (GMT).

Otherwise please delete this post and accept my apologies if I turn out to be crying wolf.

@johnthewarder

We will see. but usually a map for under 40's, under 60's ,under 80's under 110's, under 130's, one map for High levels, and bethel for those who are insane or like to range. monsters are inline with those level caps.

@Eagleprince.

Will talk to piner see whats happeneing there, however we rarely use pk maps for invasions, (except the ocassional gribble somewhere).

We have recieved a message from Zargon.

"Lesser beings and Noobs of Draia. Fear the wrath of Zargon the mighty, My pets are prparing as we speak to destroy your homes and bring you all to your knees. Save yourselves the pain and humilation of a sound trouncing and bow down to my might and hand over all of your lands to me."

Our beneficiant leaders have responded appropriatly (unfortunatly for the sake of common decency we shant repeat their words).

However we are expecting him to make good on his threats, we are mobilising our troops in Portland, Desert pines, Whitestone, Valley of the Dwarves, Nordcarn and isla prima. These places will remain safe from his invasion pets.

The mad fool Zargon was captured by Shayli who has won the reward posted, and he is currently languishing in jail indefinatly.

Huzzahh

Well done everyone, lets hope he doesnt break free and send his dire revenge against us :)

[@PK central @ 6]: Shayli killed Zargon.

You killed Zargon

Zargon found a very fast way to move, but couldn't control where to.

:) I won!

Another nice invasion, Thyra. Thank you! A comment about invasions in Irin--much of the time it was more hide and seek than invasion. The map is just monstrous and the mobs spread out everywhere.

Another nice invasion, Thyra. Thank you! A comment about invasions in Irin--much of the time it was more hide and seek than invasion. The map is just monstrous and the mobs spread out everywhere.

Yes thanks for mentioning that, will avoid Irin unless Thats the plan for a seek the moster style invasion.

Ty for the input :)

Thanks for the invasion and events leading up to it thera. The storyline and role play that you add in always adds a nice dimension. Thanks for all the planning.