Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzy

Heven spawn med

I suggest chaning the forumlae for the Heaven spawn med from using 1 serdium bar and using 1 tin bar in its place.

Seridum bars are very time consuming to make, Most crafters buy from npc to sell harv meds/ Mols etc.

Heaven spawn meds are rarely used, due to the cost (7-8K) Though tin bars quite a bit cheaper, I think manuers would like the chance to produce iron swords for the ore. And those with hell spawn perk would keep a healthy supply in store. As of now, most pkers with hs perk only use them when going to dragon spawn, or certain yeti spawn.

Seridum bars are very time consuming to make, Most crafters buy from npc to sell harv meds/ Mols etc.

Really, humm I make my own. anyways I would make Heaven Spawn meds if there was demand but have never been asked for one or heard someone ask for one.

I think price is ok as it is a luxury since the person took the perk knowing the possible consequences. but if changing the formula to tin bars would increase demand i would be for it and would make them.

Really, humm I make my own. anyways I would make Heaven Spawn meds if there was demand but have never been asked for one or heard someone ask for one.

I think price is ok as it is a luxury since the person took the perk knowing the possible consequences. but if changing the formula to tin bars would increase demand i would be for it and would make them.

The only time i've EVER used HS meds is for Novac quest, and i've had HS perk for a long time now.

I miss out on being able to use some quite attractive monster spawns and doing some other tasks i would like to do due to the perk... with those medallions at the price they are, i will always not do those things, but if they were a bit cheaper i might do them sometimes.

I realise we do NOT want Hellspawn to be "easy", but those meds are just too dear to even rarely (let alone semi-regularly) use as they are, a bit cheaper would definitely create more demand... and ofc i don't mean "make them 300gc", but cheaper than now :D

The only time i've EVER used HS meds is for Novac quest, and i've had HS perk for a long time now.

I miss out on being able to use some quite attractive monster spawns and doing some other tasks i would like to do due to the perk... with those medallions at the price they are, i will always not do those things, but if they were a bit cheaper i might do them sometimes.

I realise we do NOT want Hellspawn to be "easy", but those meds are just too dear to even rarely (let alone semi-regularly) use as they are, a bit cheaper would definitely create more demand... and ofc i don't mean "make them 300gc", but cheaper than now :D

I agree, as much as the guy above likes to make his own serdium bars, I really dont have the time to make the earth ess/matter ess and buying them on market is very hard.

No they should not be cheap, right now, with crit fails they cost about 7.5 to 8k each. I think a price of around 4k each would be more reasonable..perhaps 2 tin bars? as I am told on market tin bars sell for about 1.3k each?

even at 4keach @ 20% map change chance is pretty expensive imo

so should keep Hell spawn perk still painfull, but keep the crafters and manuers in a little more demand?

I agree, as much as the guy above likes to make his own serdium bars, I really dont have the time to make the earth ess/matter ess and buying them on market is very hard.

The people i spoke to about making them for me all also get their seridium bars from the NPC, i'd say that's 'the norm'.

No they should not be cheap, right now, with crit fails they cost about 7.5 to 8k each. I think a price of around 4k each would be more reasonable..perhaps 2 tin bars? as I am told on market tin bars sell for about 1.3k each?

even at 4keach @ 20% map change chance is pretty expensive imo

I know i'm just going to get "oh ur just greedy/selfish HS perk'er", but yeah even at ~4k it's still too much for anything other than blue-moon usage, for me anyways.

Consider how many map changes there are to red drag.

There's yeti spawns that require map changes to move from one yeti to another, they'll still be unusable even if the meds were ~2kgc,

Even just 1 map change between a harvestable and storage and still at ~2kgc it's not worthwhile.

My point is even at ~2kgc per bar it wont suddenly mean HS perk'ers would regularly do all kinds of tasks/activities they previously didn't... so I'd say 1 tin bar is fine.

so should keep Hell spawn perk still painfull, but keep the crafters and manuers in a little more demand?

Exactly, if they're cheap enough that people are actually using them semi-regularly, that's better than them very rarely being used no? I'd expect it would equate to more resources out of the game and more sales/profit for mixers.

Tin bar needs iron swords. It means a crafter will now have to level up his manufacturing skill to be able to get decent success rate on iron swords. I don't think tin bars are a good alternative.

Edited by hussam

Tin bar needs iron swords. It means a crafter will now have to level up his manufacturing skill to be able to get decent success rate on iron swords. I don't think tin bars are a good alternative.

iron sword is cheaper from the NPC... :) (350gc)

what if I want to continue making everything from scratch? there's no profit in crafting if you buy ings. I've made tons of harvester medallions using seridium bars I made from scratch. It's not fun but it actually gives me profit. I'm not suggesting it is kept using 'seridium bars' but at least make heaven spawn medallions something I can still mix from scratch.

Edited by hussam

what if I want to continue making everything from scratch? there's no profit in crafting if you buy ings. I've made tons of harvester medallions using seridium bars I made from scratch. It's not fun but it actually gives me profit. I'm not suggesting it is kept using 'seridium bars' but at least make heaven spawn medallions something I can still mix from scratch.

If you like to make everything from scratch, well thats super.

Then the profit margin for harvest med is pretty decent.

But lets be honest, I can easily make and sell up to 10 harvest meds/day @8k each 7k bar npc and a little extra to cover critical fails.

There is a pretty high demand for them. though this is not about harvest meds, this is about hell spawn meds. Maybe the tin bar, is not the right fit, But a 7k bar (because if someone pms me and wants 10 right away I dont have the time to get 10k coal, 5k sulfur, mix 5k earth ess and 1k matter ess and go to serd. Would take days to do this. And the heaven spawn med should not be cheap, just 7-8k each is a bit pricey to use to hellspawn (even for the ebul rich) I think a price of about 4k would make more sense to everyone?

If you consider the 10pp hellspawn gives you as being worth 10 million gc (1 million gc per pp - 1 nexus removal, 50 h bars), it would take 1333 meds @ 7.5k ea to equal the value of the pp you get. That means ~6600 map changes with a med on.

IMHO, the pp reward is too big to make hellspawn easier to have.

How about an X number of silver medallions for each heaven spawn medallion instead of 1 tin bar or seridium bar? It'll be similar to how a gatherer medallion uses 10 moon medallions.

Edited by hussam

How about an X number of silver medallions for each heaven spawn medallion instead of 1 tin bar or seridium bar? It'll be similar to how a gatherer medallion uses 10 moon medallions.

Sure, that sounds good also, x amount of gold and silver meds would make good sense too

Another suggestion. keep the current ingredients but make the heaven spawner medallion have only 50% chance to disappear when used instead of the current "100% chance will disappear".

Sure, there are many ways to look at it.

I just think the cost of 8k is too much (reason hell spawners rarely use them)

A price of 3-4k would be much more reasonable

Sure, there are many ways to look at it.

I just think the cost of 8k is too much (reason hell spawners rarely use them)

A price of 3-4k would be much more reasonable

What wizzy means is, in easier words, it's better to be used for 3-4kgcs each than to be never used for 8kgcs.

-Kaddy (DemonizeD till namechange :) )

That's why I suggested using an x number of silver medallions instead of a tin bar or seridium bar. It's cheaper and easier to make and doesn't require an extra skill (manufacturing).

But even if the ings are made cheaper so as to lower the heaven spawner medallion price, I think giving it a 50% to disappear when used would be a cool addition anyway. This way a 4k medallion can last one use or many uses depending on your luck.