Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest benn

Download not working

Guest benn

Hi,

I am trying to download eternal lands for the first time, but the download keeps failing. I use windows, and am trying to download from the 'uk mirror'. The download starts off fine, but when it is about 20% of the way through, it suddenly says it is done. However, when i click on the downloaded file, an error message pops up.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Also, if I try the french or german mirrors, will I be stuck with the game in that language?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am trying to download eternal lands for the first time, but the download keeps failing. I use windows, and am trying to download from the 'uk mirror'. The download starts off fine, but when it is about 20% of the way through, it suddenly says it is done. However, when i click on the downloaded file, an error message pops up.

Also, if I try the french or german mirrors, will I be stuck with the game in that language?

Thanks in advance.

The uk mirror has been not working well for a bit, the french server is in the language you perfer.I would try that one.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

The copies on the three servers are identical.

I just downloaded the UK version under both Linux & Windows XP (using IE8 under windows) without any problem.

Anything in your AV logs? Do you have similar problems with the other mirrors?

Guest benn
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

The uk mirror has been not working well for a bit, the french server is in the language you perfer.I would try that one.

Thanks for that.

So the french mirror download still allows you to play in english?

It makes no difference to the download which mirror you use, they are identical.

The language is set in the options in-game ('settings' button before login).

Mixi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this