Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
marack

Storage Suggestions

Can the arrow heads and nails be moved from the 'Storage - Tools' to 'Storage - Misc.' ?

And with more and more 'stones' added to the game I was wondering if we can have a specific storage location for them such that;

• Serp/binding/enrichment stones from 'Storage - Misc' to 'Storage - Stones'
  • Saving/rosto/attribute/nexus removals from 'Storage - Magic' to 'Storage - Stones'
  • All summoning stones from 'Storage - Animal' to 'Storage - Stones'

Thanks

marack

I like this idea.

I'd also like to remove augmented leather and similar from the clothings area. As well as move crowns to magic as they provide more magical help (boosting material points and etheral)

I would also like a separate category for stones.

While we're at it, how about an option to make the storage window big enough to fit all the categories so we don't have to scroll through them?

I think I've seen this suggestion in forums before, but couldn't find it and this heading is broad enough for it to be included here, I think....

If "You cannot access the storage from here!", how about make it so you can't talk to the storage NPC from that spot either. If you can't reach storage how is it possible to "reach" the NPC?

Thanks.

Edited by EvanMarie

If "You cannot access the storage from here!", how about make it so you can't talk to the storage NPC from that spot either. If you can't reach storage how is it possible to "reach" the NPC?

You come close to storage NPC and open storage, then walk away from it and try to deposit/withdraw something to/from storage.

Edit: on topic - would love to see the separate category for Stones ;)

Edited by groomsh

You come close to storage NPC and open storage, then walk away from it and try to deposit/withdraw something to/from storage.

Edit: on topic - would love to see the separate category for Stones ;)

Nope, sometimes without moving you can click on NPC and open storage from a certain distance but you can't deposit/withdraw items.

Nope, sometimes without moving you can click on NPC and open storage from a certain distance but you can't deposit/withdraw items.

Aaha, never noticed that.

Aaha, never noticed that.

Yup, it happens very rarely. You're only likely to notice it in Portland storage when it's busy with people moving around a lot.

Example: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1101/elscreen180.jpg

I can open storage from that location but I can't deposit the coal.

Edited by hussam