Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tetsuyuki

OMFG

OMFG where is my equipment I AM IN UNDERWORLD WITH NO EQUIPMENT AND I HAD STEEL CHAIN, IRON HLM, STEEL 2E, LEATHER PANTS, LEATHER BOOTS, IRON SHIELD IF U KNO WHAT HAPPENED PLZ REPLY OR IF POSSIBLE CHANGE ME BACK TO YESTARDAY!!!!!

Why don't you say exactly what happened? Where you were, what you were doing. Did you log off and then logged back on later and this happened? Were you afk?

These may help find out what happened.

Try to remember if you told anyone of your password. Or that your password is not something easy like '12345' or your name. And change your password ASAP.

#setpass (oldpass) (newpass)

[without the parentheses]

I think that is the correct command.

And about getting your stuff back, that would be up to Entropy alone, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Sorry this happened to you.

Looked in the logs, and no oen hacked him, unless the person who did that has access to his computer.

And of course you don't get your stuff back.

Ok i remember last night i logged off and i was in VOTD storage and i logged in and i was in underworld wih no eqp and i checked storage and nothing was there :P

This kind of thing happens to me in real life all the time. I'll be sitting around one evening on a weekend with a full case of beer, and the next thing I know I wake up naked in the backyard, 12 hours have passed and all my beer is gone. I think it's the aliens.

Guest rashomon

my friend and i also lost all of our stuff and all of our stuff in storage!

we haven't played in a while then we downloaded version 0.9.8, logged in and all our stuff is gone!

Your friend and you haven't really followed the news either, if you're surprised that you've lost everything. The server has undergone a massive rewrite, and everyone lost all they had. In return, you now have a much more interesting game to play. Welcome to the new server.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this