Eternal Lands Official Forums
NoobPl

harving dung

I harvested like all the time dung in votd [right-bottom corner]. Mini event stopped me. And then I had some bad words in my mouth!

I couldn't harvest anything for around 2 minutes! i changed cursor, killed animal, and i had 2 minutes stop harvesting event Oo

It's bug or i smoked 2 many ganja? -,-

It's cooldown time, probably a lot more noticeable since more events. The lower your level, the longer it is. Esp. on dung.

You have to wait the time it would've taken you to get another piece of dung before you can start harvesting anything again.

So if a piece of dung takes 2 minutes for you, the 'cooldown' is 2 minutes.

Not a bug, it's been like that as long as I can remember.

i harved lot of different harvestable things and i have it after LAST update. btw acc with 20 harv lvl

Edited by NoobPl

Then consider yourself lucky that up until last update you didn't have this while everyone else did.

Get harv lvl 100 and you'll be able to harv it easier :) but it's not the update that makes you wait for 2 minutes till you can harvest again..

NoobPl, I guess I am wrong to read your harv lvl as 20? If it is lvl 20, consider it as a lvl 20 p/c fighter to kill ogres. Not impossible but damn hard.

Updates is needed as the game is still in beta. As far as I know even paid games have updates. Lifted from your comfy chair? Dont worry, soon you will get used to it and settle back in, untill the next update :whistle:

If it is lvl 20, consider it as a lvl 20 p/c fighter to kill ogres. Not impossible but damn hard.

I killed ogre with 20/20 p/c? where? Oo

I was serping spawn :bow_arrow: