Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

another perk idea

Not quite the opposite of hellspawn but incompatible with it would be:

"child of heaven" or "valhallan" maybe: when you die, instead of going to the underworld, you go to a small pretty place with only a short walk (maybe 10 steps or so) to the exit point. I considered suggesting an exit to the portals room but that's probably too good a perk so just exit to the IP spawn point.

I got another idea. Maybe the total worship level you have with the gods you worship can affect a chance to respawn at the campfire instead of in hell? For example: worship lvl 5 with 3 gods == 5*3 = 15% chance to spawn at the campfire instead of going to hell.

I got another idea. Maybe the total worship level you have with the gods you worship can affect a chance to respawn at the campfire instead of in hell? For example: worship lvl 5 with 3 gods == 5*3 = 15% chance to spawn at the campfire instead of going to hell.

I like this idea!

ort maybe have the valhalla perk give gateways to the temples or citys? it not like you can access every map but still it gives you the ability to get back in action fast. maybe have say 5 points and 500 gold or more?

Actually, I like this idea (original idea). I was thinking of it before tho. it will be a cape (extremly rare) that will give you a perk called "Heaven Spawn", which will make you land at the camp fire when you die, even if you have the Hellspawn.

Cicero's idea is not good because you already get a lot of benefits from gods.

To let the gods resurrect in this suggestion:

Respawn at the camp fire, but there's a small chance you respawn in a temple of one of the gods where you're at rank 5. Sounds more heavenly! :D

Guest Toyminator

I like this idea!!