Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

DPa arena Fighters...

So.... im sitting here walking back and forth from the the 2 DPa arenas and no one is here... i just made this accout so i could PK while i train my main accout...

So my question is when do you all PK at the DPa arena???

I PK mostly after work... around 8-10 NY time

One of the hopes of the tournaments this weekend is to shine some light on these arenas, hopefully get them used :P

They're no drops, and KF is full of 120+ a/d'ers... i agree they really should be getting used, they're perfect for newer players.

EDIT: ofc Orick, the likes of you, a long time experience EL PK'er, custom designing an account to pwn these arenas, doesn't actually help the situation, lol.

...but they no drops so i guess it matters a lot less than in the past :o

Edited by Korrode

So.... im sitting here walking back and forth from the the 2 DPa arenas and no one is here... i just made this accout so i could PK while i train my main accout...

So my question is when do you all PK at the DPa arena???

I PK mostly after work... around 8-10 NY time

Simply question, simply answer: I do not PK nor in DP nor elsewhere. I have lot better things to do, then get my ass kicked, my items destroyed and my fun ruined. I rather explore, or make things, help other and such constructive ways.

oh ty for simply stating you're not a PK'er, such a helpful contribution :blush:

EDIT: to elaborate a little further; the question asked by Orick is obviously directed at those who would PK that are at the appropriate levels.

Edited by Korrode

Orick, the likes of you, a long time experience EL PK'er.

LOL

Edited by Peach

oO my att and def are 35/35.... and everyone has access to what i do... and i jsut started this accout 2 weeks ago so i still have low P/C... i get owned by at least one of the players that im going agenst... but i juat want to have some fun in PK while i train my main...

Also none of the TS bullshit we had.

Could it almost be worse now with those A/D reduction pots? Or did I miss somthing about them not working at arenas :whistle:

Also none of the TS bullshit we had.

Could it almost be worse now with those A/D reduction pots? Or did I miss somthing about them not working at arenas :whistle:

No one uses them anyway.

Now that they're no drop I'd expect the amount of people using them to shoot up. There'd be less negged out twinks killing everything in sight in hope for a decent drop.

Now that they're no drop I'd expect the amount of people using them to shoot up. There'd be less negged out twinks killing everything in sight in hope for a decent drop.

good ol'days :P