Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Galahadh

Saddam Hussein...

Eh, I still think bush is a dumb fuck. He made a shitload of lies up without anyway to back it up. NOW HE'S acusing saddam of planning attacks on soldiers . HMPH what do you do in war? KILL PEOPLE!!!!OMFG WHO KNEW? I THOUGHT WE FUNDED OUR ENEMIES AND WENT OUT IN FUCKING OPEN DESERTS WITH A BIG FLAG SAYING "KILL ME". What a fucking moron. Oh also Parading a prisoner of war around like an animal is illegal as I heard it on the news...

Omfg...I can't believe it...killerlamb and I share the same views! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Entropy to be quite honest i am disgusted with ur anti-american attitude.

P.S. im a non american

That's fine by me, I am aware that not everyone agrees with my political views.

Can you tell me why you love the US' external policy so much?

I belive in democracy, and not dictatorship i belive that killing 1 man a purely evil man is a far better thing to do than let him kill thousands more. And another thing...Why would Saddam not get a fair trial in a US court, myself woul like him tried by International or Iraqi court but i dont see how he would not get a fair trial in the US a democratic state. IMHO hes a very evil nasty man and deserves to die very slowly and very painfully...perhaps with some of his own mustard gas.

Oh also Parading a prisoner of war around like an animal is illegal as I heard it on the news...

Indeed that is against the Geneva convention which lays out rules for the treatment of prisoners of war. Saddam has been shown taking a medical examination someting which is in the geneva convention..whereas when saddam captured coaltion soldiers he broadcast them round Iraqi tv far worse than u see saddam now..and in the 1990 gulf war a female PoW was raped by saddams men.

no dont hate the great country of america hate the basterds in office bush and cheny well mostly cheny cuz he pratily controls bush and most o f the senate he sent our troops to iraq we are not at war as some of u believe

but if u noticed 9 -11 happend when every 1 started to hate bush right

and now we caught saddam rifgt before election time

Well what it all boils down to is this: one goon off of the list, tons more to go.

I belive in democracy, and not dictatorship i belive that killing 1 man a purely evil man is a far better thing to do than let him kill thousands more.  And another thing...Why would Saddam not get a fair trial in a US court, myself woul like him tried by International or Iraqi court but i dont see how he would not get a fair trial in the US a democratic state.  IMHO hes a very evil nasty man and deserves to die very slowly and very painfully...perhaps with some of his own mustard gas.

If you beleive in democracy, you shouldn't believe in America, because America is not a democracy in the first place.

Bush (and other american presidents) kileld far more people than Saddam did.

Indeed that is against the Geneva convention which lays out rules for the treatment of prisoners of war.  Saddam has been shown taking a medical examination someting which is in the geneva convention..whereas when saddam captured coaltion soldiers he broadcast them round Iraqi tv far worse than u see saddam now..and in the 1990 gulf war a female PoW was raped by saddams men.

I don't remember seing the images you described, but I do remember seeing images of Americans parading Iraq POW. The fact that Iraq might have violated the Geneva Convention doesn't make it right for the USA to do it too. Or does it?

Alright, lotta argument going on now. A lot of anti-americanism, (if that's even a word) and a lot of hate on Saddam. To Entropy's comments of how the US presidents have killed so many people, and I'm sure ur talking bout Hiroshima and Nagasaki (I hope I got that right) with the Atom Bomb, but you can't blame Bush for it. He wasn't responsible for it. And also if we didn't do that then the Japanese would have slowly crept up island by island taking them over and fortifying each one as they did. The only reason we A-Bombed them is because we couldn't shell them out. They were killing innocent and neutral islanders and shot down any vessels whether civilian or military boat which came near them. So A-bomb. If they had given up it never would have happened. I'm sure the US didn't want to do so.

And yes the US is a democracy, if not we wouldn't be able to have the free speech we have now. If we were under dictatorship or communistic laws, we would not have forums such as these and anyone who criticizes the leader is killed. Saddam kills his opponents, alright? Go look at an Iraqui ballot and it only has his name on it.

There's a reason for the Geneva Convention, so the world does not mutilate itself. Banning chemical weapons is for purely the interest in humanity. By using chemical weapons you are against it. Or do you want to slowly turn into a living blister from mustard gas? Or be blinded or turned into vegetables by chemical nerve agents? I didn't think so.

I'm fed up with people living in America and complaining how crappy it is and how unfair it is. Well try living in other countries, if anything the US is one of the easiest countries to live in. Anti-Americans say that this is not a democratic place of freedom? Then maybe we should be like a communistic government and boot you all off or possibly get some agents and slit ur throat in your sleep.

Either a lot of Americans are uneducated, or just plain hate this country. I've seen hardly anymore citizens who support it. I don't want Saddam to rot in a cage either or be eaten alive by maggots. Just shoot him, get it over with. He doesn't deserve a trial, because then he'll just escape like I said a few posts ago. The Law protects bad guys somehow. :evil: If anything that's the only thing I hate about the US.

The americans came with many ethical justifications, for one of the biggest genocides in the history of mankind. But that's not the point. the point is that they dropped those 2 bombs, and that's it. No if, no buts.

Sure, Bush isn't responsible for that, but he is fully responsible for the civilans that died in Afganistan and Iraq (about 5K or more, in total).

Speaking of chemical, biological and chemical weapons, Mr. Shrub just wants to build some mini Nukes, because, in his Unsurpased Wisdom, the Wise Great Leader and Father thinks that it would be a good diea to have them 'just in case'. Similarly, the US army research is building and researching chemical and biological weapons with the taxpayer's money.

Like I said, USA is not a Democracy, it's a Republic. Democracy means a palce where everyone is allowed to vote, and their vote counts. In the US is not like that.

Freedom of speech? yes, americans have some freedom of speech, unless they don't say bad things about the Supreme Leader.

The fact that Iraq might have violated the Geneva Convention doesn't make it right for the USA to do it too. Or does it?

Actually, I'm shocked at the number of people that seem to hold just that opinion. They did it, so that gives us the right to do it too. Saddam is a bad guy, so we can do with him anything we want.

I belive in democracy, and not dictatorship i belive that killing 1 man a purely evil man is a far better thing to do than let him kill thousands more.

Noone is disputing that. However, Saddam will not kill thousands more. Well at least you didn't use the word "justice" in the same sentence as

hes a very evil nasty man and deserves to die very slowly and very painfully.

Noone deserves to die very slowly and painfully. If you wish him that, what makes you any better than him? Huh?

Does anyone here think what i think?

That the capture of saddam is just an elaborate hoax spun by the bush administration, so that he can win the 2004 election, and the real saddam hussein is still alive(or dead) in iraq or some other country?

Thats honestly what I believe!

Does anyone here think what i think?

That the capture of saddam is just an elaborate hoax spun by the bush administration, so that he can win the 2004 election, and the real saddam hussein is still alive(or dead) in iraq or some other country?

Thats honestly what I believe!

Hmm, I don't know about that. If the shrub has the power to do that, then he would have implanted some WMDs in Iraq, that would have given him much more credit.

You've got a good point, but i still think it's a distinct possibility. When it comes to the U.S. government, i'm extremely paranoid...you can never be sure if they're telling you the truth or just a bunch of bullshit.

IT WAS! You could clearly see the stage lights in the background.... or were those stars

yeah...i believe in the following major conspiracies:

the apollo 11 lunar landing

jfk assassination

teletubbies being communists

and of course my own theory about saddam getting captured :D