Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Guest_jan_jan_*

extreme lag?

Guest Guest_jan_jan_*

hi, i just downloaded this game yesterday, i created my character and was all ready to go, but when the screen with the wraith comes up im getting extreme lag, so i can move my character but it takes about 15 seconds after clicking on something for my character to move, sit down etc. Im sure its just something to do with my graphics settings or something, but im not so clued up on the technical side im afraid so im not sure how to solve this myself :P i recently updated my computer (macbook), as i tried to play another online game and had trouble too...

if anyone has any advice id really appreciate it :P

Guest Guest_jan_jan_*

hi me again, my account has been activated now so i think this is int he wrong place, sorry, please move if needs be.

I just tried to access the game again and i briefly saw a message saying change graphics card (or something similar). problem is im playing on a mac book, not a home pc so im not sure how i can do that (as i say im a bit of a noob when it comes to macs/ detailed pc stuf)...

Yeah, sounds like your video/graphics card is just really slow. See if you can update the drivers or do what Piper said...search around the internet on how to do that on a MAC-not too many mac users here to help unfortunately :bow_arrow:

That happen to me if i use water shader quality on 2. Than i have 0 FPS.

A solution is turn on poor man in the Settings -> Details before you log in !

Check driver update also

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.