Eternal Lands Official Forums
SushiDave

SushiDave banned?

Last night, I got frustrated with yet another invasion coming within minutes of me logging in. I happened to see Radu sitting there where I logged in at. I p/m'ed him a SHORT message expressing my frustration & then logged out. I didn't pester him! And as far as I remember, I did not swear. I am a maker of things... not a fighter. And I was merely frustrated that it seems like events in this game are being more and more heavily weighted towards high level fighters.

Part of this stems from the fact that these invasions are being loaded up with creatures I am nowhere close to being able to defeat, let alone in the quantity they appear in. Part of it stems (no fault of Radu, or any other mod for that matter) from the abuse from certain high level types who jump in and kill off any and all of the lower level types of mobs without giving the lower level characters like myself half a chance to grab even a modicum of experience. And of course, the frustration of loosing expensive stuff in DB's to these fighter/monster/tanks.

So... when I go to log in today? Nothing! Can't get into the game! I get banned because I tell Radu I am frustrated with all these invasions? And don't tell me the invasions are happening at the same pace! There is no secret that invasions are happening with greater frequency!

To make matters worse, when my wife gets her character online & starts to trade with my father who also plays... she gets banned by Aislinn as a multi? I have been playing this game for over 5 years now! Almost since day 1! And so has my father (Papasmerf)! We are in no way, shape or form multi's! In fact, we live over 600 miles away from each other in 2 different countries!

Not to mention that SushiDave (me) had not long ago purchased a lifetime PvP race upgrade to try & thank Radu for maintaining such a good game. That, despite the fact that these are very trying financial times and leisure capital is extremely scarce!

Sooo... bottom line? I am willing to apologize to Radu for expressing my frustration! As far as I can see, I have done nothing else to violate the rules?

We have 3 characters, no more than that that may (?) show up as off the same address? I don't know? I am no programming geek! We have 3 computers running through a router off the same IP. There is myself (SushiDave), my stepson (Xanth_Bashi) and my wife (RoseyThorn). And as I said, there is my father, some 600 miles away in another country (Papasmerf).

FWIW, Sushi (myself) has had a long history with this game as a very honorable player. just ask around!

I really hope somehow you (moderators) can see your way around my verbal indiscretion last nigh with Radu and reinstate my family's accounts.

Is there any chance somebody else is using the sushidave account?

I have had many odd interactions with this character that indicate somebody who does not know the game well uses it. Very brand new newb questions in channel 1 and #help_me's (especially noticeable on the SushiDave character which as you say, has been around for quite a while), and chat that is definitely not adult-like as this post is. (It also strikes me that the person writing this post would know how to spell the word stupid vs stoopid).

Also some very interesting trade transactions...stuff going from sushidave to papasmerf directly to Thornyrose... very middleman like.

Also Thornyrose has some interesting stats for a legit player, more like a harvest mule.

You also did not mention the character Urecht_Urunathi which has shown up on your IP that SushiDave has also traded with multiple times.

The ban was actually meant to be for a day. It wasn't because you dislike the invasions, but about the way your short PM was. Very unhelpful and pretty agressive.

Anyway, afterwards I took a look at your logs and seen some very interesting same IP trades, so you'll have to tell me who those characters are.