Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dipi

Gods, invasions and godless

I think this is a good idea: The followers of a God of rank 5 shouldn't be affected by the monsters that invades in a God's Invasion. This way will make that more people make the god's quests and less people take godless. Besides it will be fun to see how the monsters attack only a part of the crown.

For example if you have rank 5 of god Mortos you won't be attacked by the monters of a Mortos' invasion.

Let me know what you think.

Dipi.

Well, since neither Aluwen, Elandria nor Glilin are friendly and does not make invasions, even my triple 5 rank would not spare me :hug:

However, interesting idea in general.

well i like the idea of the ally and enemy part of the gods taking effect in 'god' spawned invasions..

like if mortos spawned an invasion. and i am a full follower. at least the lower half of the monsters shouldnt attack me.

we could say the higher half would attack b/c they are stronger and a little bit "unruly" so they just attack everything.

this could keep followers of mortos or whatever god from running around completely safe and bag jumping people.

this would also add a bit of role playing in invasions

2 gods spawn monsters to help fight off the other ones *story line only.. the monsters really dont attack each other*

then people who serve each god can fight along side the monsters of their god. and kill the monsters of another god.

if your neutral or dont serve either god then all monsters attack you

if you serve one god and not the other. then monsters of the opposing god will attack you

then it can be a real competition in invasions.. some times evil will win and sometimes good will win.. but it will depend on which side kills the monsters the fastest :hug:

For example if you have rank 5 of god Mortos you won't be attacked by the monters of a Mortos' invasion.

Or it could work another way, Since Your God is holding an invasion,it is your duty to help him and you become red named for its duration :wub:

Edited by conavar

Or it could work another way, Since Your God is holding an invasion,it is your duty to help him and you become red tagged for its duration :wub:

I like this suggestion (Aluwen follower here ;) )

Aren't people who choose godless already paying a price by not getting the extra exp? Why should they have to pay more? They have the choice, extra pick points or extra exp, seems ok to me as it is...

i like cona's idea lol.

but my idea was that we would start having 2 gods spawn things in an invasion.. each god would announce where they were "rallying forces" and its the job of people who serve the other god to go kill them

if you are godless you can go kill either of the monsters.

i just think it would put a little role play and competition into the invasions