Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
piojosnos

Selling 2k SRS & 2k Polished Sapphires

Hi, I'm selling:

2k Spirit Restoration Potions 14gc each (price is not negotiable) (SOLD)

2k Polished Sapphires (Make an offer) (SOLD to NPC :D )

If the polished sapphires have not been sold by Friday night I'll sell them to the NPC. Please don't mind to offer less or equal than the NPC, make a reasonable offer. :pickaxe:

Regards,

dmi

By the way, I'm usually on from 8:00/9:00pm (GMT -4:30) but if interested post here / gossip me and I can log in at different time to make the transaction :laugh:

Edited by piojosnos

Hi,

I offer 40k for your 2k polished sapphires.

Bye Raistlin (same name ingame)

Sorry but no, I can get 44200gc from NPC (22.1gc each) so if interested make a better offer (much better, don't come with 22.2gc :) ). By the way, I have no problem with having to make a few trips to sell to the NPC :)

Regards,

dmi

Hi,

I offer 40k for your 2k polished sapphires.

Bye Raistlin (same name ingame)

Sorry but no, I can get 44200gc from NPC (22.1gc each) so if interested make a better offer (much better, don't come with 22.2gc :dry: ). By the way, I have no problem with having to make a few trips to sell to the NPC ;)

Regards,

dmi

I didn't want to insult you. No one pays more than NPC price, but many players are too lazy to make the trips to the NPC themselves. It's the same with leather helms and Trik, so most sell a little below that price to get a player to make the runs for them. So if you don't mind doing it on your own, go on. (I have 20k sapphires to polish waiting in queue myself, btw :whistle: )

Raistlin