Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Your too far away ...

I'd like to see the server automatically change an attack command to a move command whenever you try to attack, but your too far away from a monster. Currently, you stop moving and trying to chase down some of the animals is a pain since you might try clicking next to them and they move under your mouse, causing you to stop moving instead of moving close to them.

yeah and then if the game lags its a pain cause you click and then click again and then the animals gone

`

The same would apply to selecting a target for a spell - if too far away, change it to a move.

The same would apply to selecting a target for a spell - if too far away, change it to a move.

hm but you might not want to move closer when casting a spell....I dont know about that one.

SInce there are no auto-kill spells anyway, a mage has to expect to get into melee anyway I doubt that would be an issue. It's hard enough to actually click on your spell target when it's moving (and getting farther away all the time). I supose it could be an .ini option and the protocol to the server could include an indicator saying whether or not it's acceptable to convert the spellcast targetting into a move request.