Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wynand

Cockatrice Summon and Stone

Cockatrice feathers have almost no market at all, was wondering if you guys could maybe implement a cockatrice regular summon and summoning stone that uses a smegload of the feathers in it.. I recommend something like 30-50 trice feathers+serp stone+Enriched Life essence(+all those little extra stuff like sr/meat/bones/gyp/etc)= 1 cockatrice/stone. With those ingredients it should be slightly cheaper than a Yeti or Arctic Chim stone (as it should be, since it is weaker than both), yet not too cheap to summon a petting zoo of.

Feel free to comment.

Cockatrice feathers have almost no market at all, was wondering if you guys could maybe implement a cockatrice regular summon and summoning stone that uses a smegload of the feathers in it.. I recommend something like 30-50 trice feathers+serp stone+Enriched Life essence(+all those little extra stuff like sr/meat/bones/gyp/etc)= 1 cockatrice/stone. With those ingredients it should be slightly cheaper than a Yeti or Arctic Chim stone (as it should be, since it is weaker than both), yet not too cheap to summon a petting zoo of.

Feel free to comment.

Sad to say - unless the summon has a 'special use', with the above formula it'll be another summon that never gets used!

Serp & ELE are already over used!

And as it is never used, it would mean that cock feathers still clutter up storages!

Sad to say - unless the summon has a 'special use', with the above formula it'll be another summon that never gets used!

And as it is never used, it would mean that cock feathers still clutter up storages!

Well i would have a use for it coming up soon.

Feel free to comment.

i agree with this here.

non the less the feathers do need some kind of use.. maybe for arrows or something?

Feel free to comment.

Ok then, I will agree that serp stones are over used (not ELE's though, I've probably sold 15 in the last month, 12 which I've made myself, 2 from chim's and 1 from trice), although since Cockatrice are part serpent it would only have been fitting for it to include a serp stone.

So how about replacing the serp stone with 2 enriched death essences... as far as I know they only get used in bronze swords and phantom stone, so then they will finally have a proper use, and their prices will rise and everyone will be happy? :wub:

edit: spelling

Edited by St_Arcane