Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Clawshrimp

Bans.... a certain guild.....

Guest Kelsea

Actually, lifes to short to have your life controlled by religion, but i think your brain is to small to comprehend what i meant :D

And while im at it, your signature seems to be a little off, MOST politicians got into politics by being in wars, or the military, and we can't "send the poor to fight the war for us" seeing as the draft chooses everyone, not just the poor, also, alot of people who have gone to the military were poor because the military offers schooling and degrees which HELPS, so i think you got some rewriting to do? :shock:

Satanism as a religion is not based on the christian version of satan at all.  :D

Actually I think it is... correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told that satanists do everything oposite of christianity. Even in the Satanic Bible, it says something about doing everything backwards. Love=bad hate=good. Good=bad Bad=Good.

Yes, Marylin Manson IS the prime example of a satanist.

He actually grew up Christian--But his dad beat him when he listened to rock--He went satanic...

"I hate love and love hate"

-Marylin Manson

If lucifer was/is the most beautiful of all angels, wouldn't "she" be a better description than "he"?

As I understood satanism, it is not the opposite of christianity, but it does get rid of a lot of stupid rules. Why should something be forbidden, if it feels good? An example: Lazyness. This is considered a big sin in at least some variations of christianity. But where would we be if not for lazyness? We would still be banging two rocks against eachother, to get some light. Lazyness is the reason we can just reach out and press the light switch. All the way through history, lazy people invented easier ways of doing things, while those who weren't lazy just worked their ass off. Airplanes, cars, even bicycles... All exist because people were too lazy to walk. Computers exist because people were too lazy to do their calculations by hand. Supermarkets exist because people are too lazy to catch their own food.

Guest koruption

i dont see what all the fuss is about , i think satans a legend because...i mean hes my dad

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Im going to spare all of you a very long and drawn out explination of what i believe, but i am a protestant christian and yes, i believe that this name is offensive. One, making a guild name like this imply's that you are actually making Satan (lucifer) the leader of what the guild does. This makes me think that this is a satanic guild, making it follow a religion. If this is allowed, would i be allowed to make a guild that woships Christ? (Jesus) Once i get enough skills and money, i think that this is exactly what im going to do.

Edoras, I would fucking load all the lead inside of a UZI at your rigth now. You fucking Jesus Freaks piss me off so badly... I mean, your poisoned mind sees this as evil...What the fuck. Do you not understand that if the bible is in fact true, everyone born will be sent to hell, might as well start to suck up to satan now. Anyways, this was obviously NOT a Satanic guild, just like AC/DC is not a satanic band, but they have the song Highway to Hell and Hells Bells. The word Satan is has the connotation of being a badass, possibly being a comparission to Satan, however did The Beatles not compare themself to Jesus?(It was the Beatles, right) Is this worse or better in your opinion? Your clan will be made by spite, isn't that against the bible--Your're going to hell for even mentioning it...

Oh yeah, and if you like any Stars whatsoever--That is against the bible, BURN IN HELL!

Nobody wants to die, but everyone wants to see heaven...Did you ever think that there might be a reason it is human nature to fear death? Do Christians who fear death not believe enough? Is that not a sin?

Fuck Jesus, He sounds to much like Hitler to me.

"Worship me or Die" - Hitler's Plan

"Worship me or face eternal suffering" -Jesus

No no, Jesus saved those that believed in him, not damned those who that didn't, right?

Hitler "Saved" his believers too, fucking euphemism is even translated into the bible.

Oh yeah, your siggy is fucking stupid too

"You never fail until you stop trying"

More like"

Failing is only one step closer to failing

You know, sometimes people do something called "Die", are all people who wanted to do something in their lives, but get hit by a car when they are 9 and die failures?

Im going to spare all of you a very long and drawn out explination of what i believe, but i am a protestant christian and yes, i believe that this name is offensive.

What's that about christians like you hating everything non-christian? I think certain christians (including you) should learn a lesson or two from Islam. They have this prophet named Jesus, who teaches about loving instead of hating. That would just make your religion so much better.

They are brainwashed, just like racists and sexists. Once something is taught as a fact at a young age, opinion will always fail to change the idea.

Christians hate what the don't understand...

Since god created you, dont you think you owe him the respect of giving some of your time to him each day? And by the way, i dont hate everything non christian. But satanism goes directly against what i believe in, and i feel like i have the right to fight it. And, actually, it sounds like your the only one doing any hating around here, killerlamb.

Since god created you, ...

Prove that first, and then we can discuss the rest of your question.

So how do you really think we came about? Show me proof that he didnt. There really isnt any proof that can be taken as fact, for either side. The entire bible is based on Faith, so the only way your gonna relize that what im saying is true is for you to roll over and die. And why are you being so synical about what i think?

I'm being cynical since you expect me to give respect to a god which you haven't even shown to exist. You ask me to take on pure faith the existence of this god, and that he created me, and you have nothing to back that statement up. Doesn't that strike you as weird? Wouldn't you be cycnical if I asked you to praise the Holy Unicorn which created the world out of a pebble in her Holy Hoof?

To address your questions:

So how do you really think we came about?

The honest answer would be that I don't know. We have observed evolution, but where evolution starts is still relatively unknown. There are theories as to how the first life may have come about from simple chemicals, but to my knowledge none of these have been proven conclusively.

Show me proof that he didnt

Nonsense, you asserted that he did, it's upon you to prove that he did. I don't believe that you'd accept the Holy Unicorn theory as valid, just because I tell you to prove that it couldn't have happened.

Now, I'll say it once again: you're free to believe whatever you want. Really. I don't care. But don't ask me to give respect to a god if you can't show me that he exists.

Guest Toyminator
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS TOPIC ABOUT?????????????

About nothing..

I am not asking you to respect anything, im just trying to get my views across. I'm truly sorry if i offended you, but I can't give you proof about what i think, unless you are open to different points of view, which it does not sound like. This is going to be my last post on the subject, so cya l8er