Eternal Lands Official Forums
Davania

Harvesting service!

Harvesting:

To order from any services pm Colej or Davania ingame or reply in forums. Please keep it under the max for exceptions pm one of us in game:) Also remember we will have your orders done as quick as we can so please do not us every 10 minutes for status. If you do not see what you want or you would like information about our Vip costomer discounts please pm us in game. Vip dicounts apply to harvestables only. Various Items may be in stock at different times so feel free to check if we have some or all of your order right away

*PLEASE* if you want credit for your order toward your vip discount orders must be confirmed with Colej or Davania Thank you.

Flowers:

Max 10k-.5g each

Blue star, Impatients, Lilacs, Snapdragons, Tiger Lilly, Blue Lupin, mums, Y. rose, R. Rose, B. Rose, White Asiatic Lilly, Swamp Candle, Sunflowers

Max 7.5k-1g each

Cotton, Daffodils, Wheat

Max 5k-1.25 g each

Mugwart, Valerian, Rue, Poppies, Dandilions, Ivy

Max 5k-1.5g e

Toadstools, tulips, current, blueberry, henbane, mullien, nightshade, yarrow, wormwood, white chantrelle, ogre toes, tree mushrooms

Minerals: Max 5k on all minerals

2g each- Sulphur, coal, quartz, r. quartz, b. quartz

3g each- emerald, sapphire, ruby

3.5g each- Diamond

Metals: Max 5k on all metal ores

2g each- silver

3.5g each- iron

3g each- gold, titanium

When orders are done Please pick up promptly:) will only hold for 5(rt) days before they will be eligable for resale. unless prior arrangements are made

Alchemy:

Essences: 5k Max

3.5g ea= Fire

5= Life

6= Water

6.5=Earth

7=Health

7.5=Air, Magic, Energy

8.5=Matter

9=Death, Spirit

Metal Bars: 1k Max

37=Iron

38=Silver

40= Gold

48=Steel,Titanium

Special Bars:25 Max

*due to difficulty obtaining certain ings for these we DO NOT give time estimates, they will be filled as fast as humanly possible, Discounts are givin for ings supplied*

6k=Seridium

11k= Wolfram

Do Not Order-

Chosen/Liquid- Repetitive issues upon delivery.

Edited by Davania

*Huge* thanks to Kit for the amazing service :~) :~) :~) And to Davania for getting in touch with me...

we'll see how long this blqz lasts-

~bug

anyone who has ordered wolfram bars i appologize to infor you the price has changed please let me know if you still want it tyvm for understanding :rolleyes:

Hey Kit :P I'll buy 10k Iron Ores for 30k, if you don't want that big order, than 5k Iron @ 3.5gc is fine. :)

(And ignore my previous orders, thanks.)

Hey Kit ;) I'll buy 10k Iron Ores for 30k, if you don't want that big order, than 5k Iron @ 3.5gc is fine. :)

;)

#Edit - Moved some test.

Edited by Chosen

CHOSEN- order filled and waiting for delivery please pm colej in game :whistle: ty for you business and let us know if we can do anything else for you :lurker:

Thank you. :D

DUE TO OVERWHELMING AMOUNTS OF ORDERS FOR THE MOMENT I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS MUST BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST. We appologize for the inconvenience and hope to be filling all your orders again very soon.