Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wf

sugestion

how about an automatic walking script.

If you played Arcanum then you know what i'm talking about: Selecting a few waypoints on the map after which u walk and ur character will just walk automatically and stop if it encounters an obstacle , an enemy or if u stop him. I just HATE to need to click my fingers off to walk over a giant map to get to storage or some other place.

Also why not make the teleport rings permanent.

I'm sure nobody likes to need to click around to walk to all kinds of places. And then you'd be more focused on playing the game instead of spending like 60% of your time just to get to a certain place.

I might just try to add this myself if it's ok with you, however i have really little experience with the client code.

Thank you.

Teleport rings aren't permament in order to help pull a little bit of money out of the game as well as make you think in advance as to where you might want to go to.

what about using an autoclicker while walking? that way you just move the mouse to where you want to go and it clicks for you...of course it would have to be able to stop easily like if there is an animatl you want to attack or something.

are you so lazy u cant click a fuckign mouse!!! jesus wtf is wrong with you you have to be the lazyest person on earth to need to do that OMG!!

well...i agree no unlimited use of rings...BUT

how about we get rid of the ring seller and make rings weigh like 20emu....actually call them 'relics'. And you carry them in your inv. don't equip. Anyway, they're permament. Dropped by Cylops, Yetis, Dragons, or whatever the hell high lvl things you want.

or rather make them teleport stones or something that you "break" when use. this way it makes sense unless the ring fades away when you put it on and it teleports you to where you want to go...