Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Weapons, monsters = monsters with weapon! and other stuffs

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Hey wouldent it be cool if the monsters had a weapon?? or i mean,

it would be cool.. and plz get a field so the goblin wont come to portland..and those NASTY gargoyles it was light and it atk me?? :( so im just wondering it..

quest's yea i really hope it comes new quests :roll: and.. i want it to come a weapon type that are like Maces.. :roll: :wink:

Portland is a 'fighting' map. Ofcourse there are goblins. If you are afraid of them, ask a high level player to accompany you. Else just don't go to portland.

At what time were you attacked by gargoyles in WSC? The gargoyles only attack between 3:30h and 0:30h. They can fight during the day, but they only do that if you attack them in their sleep.

Makes skeletons have wooden sheilds, and iron swords, and ogres should have battle hammers. Once they die they should drop their gear. Also once in a while, almost in a blue moon, there should be a percentage of them dropping a really good item like steel 2 edged sword or the titanium serpent sword, but this percentage should be so low that you can be hunting for months and not get anything good from them. Maybe like for skeles the percentage of dropping a good item should be like 0.005% and for ogres to drop a good item it should be like 0.009%.

Also it would be cool to put in unique items, like armor, sheilds, swords, staffs, etc. These items would not be able to be manufactured and can only be found by hunting skellitons and ogres, and fiuture to be monsters. Once again the chance of finding one of these items should be really low to keep those items as rare and valuable as possible.

Oh yea and an easy way to fix the goblin/gargs in towns, is to put NPC guards that walk around towns armed. They would kill the offensive creatures that they see in town. This is realistic because if the guard is on the other side of town, a goblin could still sneek in and cause hovic.

I once played a game where the gear was really rare, I mean, there was maybe like 1000 people playing, and like 10-15 people had 1 item that each that was really good, but rare. Whenever those people were on everyone would croud around them just staring at their item and asking questions. THey were considered to be gods. But then the creator of this game put something so stupid in, and everyone just started getting those unique and rare items, and on about 1-2 months of time, everyone had sets of all this gear, which really runed the game for everyone. I mean it was nice to have that gear but it was worth bairly nothing. Id rather have a really low chance to find something thats valubale, then to have the best gear in the game thats worth nothing.

The goblins in the gold mine do drop gold coins when they die. Don't believe everything you read on the web page.

Perhaps not EVERY time they die but maybe a 1/25 or a 1/50 chance of dropping equipment, 1/100 a good weapon.

I agree with that lexic wrote, it would be great if hi level monsters drop these things from time to time, even skeletons..

Oh yea and an easy way to fix the goblin/gargs in towns, is to put NPC guards that walk around towns armed.  They would kill the offensive creatures that they see in town. This is realistic because if the guard is on the other side of town, a goblin could still sneek in and cause hovic.

Lol, the problem with this is that the guards would also just roam over the map, cause right now there is no way to make the creatures stay in a certain area. Otherwise the gargs would stay in their position, and there was no need for guards in the first place. So this is just placing the problem somewhere else :lol: