Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ozmondius

Indicator Stones

Before the latest major client update, when you used an astrology stone, the results showed in chat so that you could go back and gather the data, if desired. Now the results show up in an independent box, leaving no record. I have looked, but have not seen an option to change it from box-oriented to console-oriented. Am I missing something? It seems more valuable to have the results logged rather than having to do it manually each time you use a stone if you're interested in trying to decipher this astrology puzzle.

I sometimes use the notepad to record the readings for reference later in the day(usually degrade figures to check if its going up or down)...because i have a memory like a gerbil :devlish: ...just what i do...or maybe i have mis interpreted your post...

Edited by GerbilD

Before the latest major client update, when you used an astrology stone, the results showed in chat so that you could go back and gather the data, if desired. Now the results show up in an independent box, leaving no record. I have looked, but have not seen an option to change it from box-oriented to console-oriented. Am I missing something? It seems more valuable to have the results logged rather than having to do it manually each time you use a stone if you're interested in trying to decipher this astrology puzzle.

Perhaps thats one reason why the results dont get logged, to make it a bit harder to work out any long term forecasts. But, if you really wanted to I suppose you could keep your own logs , but saying that its gonna take a loooooooooooooooooong time to work anything out from keeping records.

Those stones are a bunch of malarkey! I do just fine with my burnt offerings and a black cat bone!!

I stopped using the stones for same reason, use one when I log on, it's all.

And then maybe again later, if I'm going to make something very valuable.

I don't use the stones.

In the long run they will cost you more than it takes to just get the skeptic perk. I do not like taking any kind of penelty for anything. I dont even wear steel armor because it gives you a negative effect to your DEF lol.

And by far I have not found many rare items that would make me want to keep the astro.

And also I hate a bad degrade day. Degrade is the reason I took NMT perk. If I find a NMT cape ima sell it and still be sure to have NMT perk + red cape for PK areas. :icon13: