Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Selecter

Newbie, mid-skilled pk maps

nah, i like the way it is now. The infinate level range gives you more incentive to raise your combat stats, so you have a lower chance of getting yer ass kicked whenever you walk onto a pk map.

yah, maybe there could be a few areas like in runescape where you can only attack people within a few levels of you.

If your going to have maps that are level restricted for PK, I think you need to have overlap on them of 5-10 levels. Otherwise you'll have someone on PK map who levels up and suddenly he can't PK there and must move to a different where he couldn't PK before. Having an overlap would allow them to consider going ino the other map.

Another option is a PK map where you have to be within 5-10 levels in order to PK with a person. That would allow one map for noobs and high levels. If you try to fight someone too high or too low, you get a message telling you they are too high/low level for you to fight!

If your going to have maps that are level restricted for PK, I think you need to have overlap on them of 5-10 levels. Otherwise you'll have someone on PK map who levels up and suddenly he can't PK there and must move to a different where he couldn't PK before. Having an overlap would allow them to consider going ino the other map.

My opinion is to allow (attack if he levels up) until he leaves the map

well my opinion is thats its fine how it is, if your not skilled enough to stay alive on a pk map why go there?the pk maps are not vital to playing the game...there are other things you know :D

Another option is a PK map where you have to be within 5-10 levels in order to PK with a person. That would allow one map for noobs and high levels. If you try to fight someone too high or too low, you get a message telling you they are too high/low level for you to fight!

er thats pretty much what i said in the post right before that but yeah i like that idea :D

I simply embelished on what you had said since I don't know how runescape works for that one thought. After seeing some of the people coming here from there I don't plan on looking at it either.

No, there will be not such delimitations.

Everyone is able to go in the PK maps. Besides, with the multiple combat system, a horde of neebies will be able to kill a mid, maybe even high level player.

By varts definition, he should no longer enter pk fields. He'll be the first one dead

No, there will be not such delimitations.

Everyone is able to go in the PK maps. Besides, with the multiple combat system, a horde of neebies will be able to kill a mid, maybe even high level player.

"multiple combat system"... Is is implimented already?

I think that if your stupid enough to go into a pk when your a newb, you deserve to die.

This is where I disagree... how did all these powerfull people get that way? Training. So now that you're a highschool student...it's ok for you to attack 1st graders? That's cowardace at it's finest. If you are more than 5 lvl's of exp from the person you're attacking, you should loose exp point's for a cowardly attack. I've trained with someone... and then one of the older players (who I thought was honorable) waited until we were done fighting... and then attacked us with his serp and fully armoured. Cowardace should be penelised... returning goods to people should be rewarded.

I think that if your stupid enough to go into a pk when your a newb, you deserve to die.

This is where I disagree... how did all these powerfull people get that way? Training. So now that you're a highschool student...it's ok for you to attack 1st graders? That's cowardace at it's finest. If you are more than 5 lvl's of exp from the person you're attacking, you should loose exp point's for a cowardly attack. I've trained with someone... and then one of the older players (who I thought was honorable) waited until we were done fighting... and then attacked us with his serp and fully armoured. Cowardace should be penelised... returning goods to people should be rewarded.

dont whine if you don't want to die then train more like all have done

Spoken like a true genius. So tell me... how did you train? I'm not saying make PK a safe place... that would be pointless. I'm saying there should be some code of honor. Something I can tell you’re not accustomed too... I still think ENT should start everyone back at square one...level the playing field. Now wouldn't that just scare the crap outta you?

Spoken like a true genius. So tell me... how did you train? I'm not saying make PK a safe place... that would be pointless. I'm saying there should be some code of honor. Something I can tell you’re not accustomed too... I still think ENT should start everyone back at square one...level the playing field. Now wouldn't that just scare the crap outta you?

if you dont want to die then train with potions on NON pk map and if u go on pk map take disengage rings.