Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TessAnna

OverKill

I am posting this because I was stupid enough to give this "person" a second chance at a good life in EL. We are well aware nothing below is illegal, however, it is immoral. I have permission to post the chat log that chirag82 gave me via email. I edited out lots of market stuff, other pm's not relevant and my email address. Otherwise, it is entirely accurate.

Here is the link to what I am referring.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/PAL_Forum/inde...ic=672&st=0

Thank you all for your time.

everyone deserves a second chance but when they abuse that its less than horrible,you acted so good over this thank you so much for your thought and kindness ........and overkill im after you !

This is for chirag82,

How tragic, I sympathyze for your loss. However, while I'm not accusing you of anything, I sense that there may be parts of this chat log missing. In time stamp [17:27:46], it says PM from Gossip: oa:43/3299 combat level:100.5 ], but on time stamp 17:30:01] it says Your overall level is now 12! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks. Normally that means your overall level went back to zero which only happens on a reset. Now I can see no evidence here about a reset between when you were oa 43 and when you were oa 12. So when was it that gossip doesnt ask you to repeat your #reset request to reset your stats? I'd be interested to know that since I reset 3 times and I ALWAYS was asked to repeat the command to reset. I am not accusing you of falsly outlawing someone because I wasn't there so I cannot make that asumption. However, I am saying that based on the evidence you presented it appears that there was time missing that was left out. Also, reading through the chat log further, I can see evidence of what appears to be evasion and a dishonorable pk. I will add this guy overkill to MY pk on site list also, but in the future I would recommend to have a more detailed explanation of what went on. BTW I am a member of the Holy Dragon Knights if you want to become allies we have 30+ ally guilds a fact we are proud of.

my guildie Austin_2 in boc says he was pvping for fun with overkill, and they agreed to return db's, obviously overkill had other plans, he got away with austins full iron pl8.

I'll have proof as soon as I obtain it.

However, while I'm not accusing you of anything, I sense that there may be parts of this chat log missing. In time stamp [17:27:46], it says PM from Gossip: oa:43/3299 combat level:100.5 ], but on time stamp 17:30:01] it says Your overall level is now 12! You can go to the Wraith, and trade your additional pickpoints for attributes, nexuses and some perks. Normally that means your overall level went back to zero which only happens on a reset. Now I can see no evidence here about a reset between when you were oa 43 and when you were oa 12. So when was it that gossip doesnt ask you to repeat your #reset request to reset your stats? I'd be interested to know that since I reset 3 times and I ALWAYS was asked to repeat the command to reset. I am not accusing you of falsly outlawing someone because I wasn't there so I cannot make that asumption. However, I am saying that based on the evidence you presented it appears that there was time missing that was left out.

Great detective work... :happy:

As long as you don't #save or log out, your player stats page (thus also the stats that Gossip shows) won't be updated. The #reset has (most probably) happened before the log snippet.

ya plus the whole thing of when u turn privacy on Gossip cant update your stats...

If Tess said it is so... it is.

Overkill = pwnt if i see in PK ;)

Well I have heard a lot about overkill the past week and I can tell you this. PK (as friendly as it is :D ) will become the most unfriendly of places to overkill. :confused:

I will personally have a chat with my GM to make sure your on the "special" BRoD list. :)

On a personal note: If overkill is killed by one of our guildies I will make sure that his DB goes to the unfortunate person he deceived and scammed!

Edited by Paul Brown

Overkill is now - Magic_Sword I think.....Overkill gave his accoutn away but I might be wrong if he lied :happy:

Chirag sent me his ENTIRE chat log, I mean every word from day one of the new update. I posted all that was relevant, I took out all prior to the altercation and all after. I took out all market stuff, all price requests, all bot info and all gossip info. I took out NOTHING at all to do with the altercation :D

I am the one who edited the chat log, but dont worry, nothing relevant is missing. And I think I even accidentally left in one line that is not relevant. Most of the time, we are asked to chop the chat logs up... this is the first complaint that not enough was left in it...lol

If you know anything about my reputation, you know I am honest and what you see is what was there :P