Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Whats happened to PKG?

Where has PKG gone to they used to be everywhere pking, fighting, chatting but now you never see them since that whole merge with *CO* thing. Not to be nosy but I would like to know whats the story?

Pookies was still around a bit, but afaik, he's been banned now because he let Liquid/Chosen/etc on the PKingDuck character.

-Blee

anyone miss them ?:blink:

I miss them :) but for the people that know me ingame i was in pkg for a good while 9-10 months even after mufossa quit but i quit due to inactivity etc... but guilld is almost gone now due to every1 getting banned and ppl playing WoW

what is up with that lol WoW cost real $$, now ive played both EL and WoW and id have to say i like EL ALOT more for one the lvl isnt capped ad 2 i love EL interface WoW's interface is annoying...

Wow=

Amazing graphics

Funner leveling (quests instead of repeated training)

More strategy in PK/PvP (will change when PK server comes out)

Level Cap (again, will change with PK server)

EL=

Player controlled economy

Friendlier/smaller community

More personal with mods and game devs

Free

No factions

-can't think of anything else atm, both are cool games though.

Edited by SL7yz0r

i prefer training on creatures for lvling and i dnt like quests that much actually so i prefer EL alot more

~bigk

anyone miss them ?:o
I've never been a fan of PkG, but too many of the yeti trainer types in EL are allied with each other. Would be good to have them back so there's someone to oppose that big alliance of yeti trainers when they're all sitting in an arena together.

:)

anyone miss them ?:o
I've never been a fan of PkG, but too many of the yeti trainer types in EL are allied with each other. Would be good to have them back so there's someone to oppose that big alliance of yeti trainers when they're all sitting in an arena together.

:)

Yes, and I miss many of the banned people.

A little boring without them.

Like we in RL have outlaws, do we need them here.

To hate, hunt or fear.

anyone miss them ?:D

:icon13:

Join *CO*

we have no allies, we fight them (well, I fight them since the others are reset xD)

we are no coward :D

and no, i don't miss pkg noobs :/

Join *CO*

we have no allies, we fight them (well, I fight them since the others are reset xD)

Firstly, thanks for the offer TK but we, purposely, have very few PK allies. Plenty of people left for me to fight. :icon13:

Secondly, PFFT. I've seen Mango logging in on NDDs recently standing in arenas with many people from other guilds in there with him. There's plenty of people/guilds that (some?) *CO* members dont fight.

But, i dont deny that you do have less allies/people you dont fight than many other guilds. Props for that.

Edited by Korrode

Join *CO*

Firstly, thanks for the offer TK but we, purposely, have very few PK allies. Plenty of people left for me to fight. ;)

Secondly, PFFT. I've seen Mango logging in on NDDs recently standing in arenas with many people from other guilds in there with him. There's plenty of people/guilds that (some?) *CO* members dont fight.

But, i dont deny that you do have less allies/people you dont fight than many other guilds. Props for that.

we don't have allies on pk map :D

ppl who we don't fight are for personal reasons such as ex guildies ^^ btu if we have to help guildie, we do :devlish::bow_arrow::devlish:

anyone miss them ?:devlish:

:bow_arrow:

I don't know if this is an illusion but i agree with Korrode :devlish:

Roman, Quimbly left for Auteria, Max12 is bored of the game, and doesn't Mufosa = BloadSoaked? :) And Pookies still plays sometimes, have seen him on NDD. :pickaxe: