Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
evilmangopie

Auctioning Black Tunic

Well, I am auctioning my beautiful black (And slightly white) tunic. You can find pictures of it here. And BTW, I really do have one, I am not making this up, you can come and visit me to clarify if you want :D, or look in the 1.5.0 page in the game updates section, I am there.

Starting price: 80k

Bids increase by at least 1k each time :P

Buy it now price is 180k, may change as the auction comes closer to an end

I accept the following items:

Sulphur....2gc each (Max 200k)

Bones......2gc (Max 20k)

Looms......51gc :( (Max 1k)

Coal........2gc (Max 20k)

Highest bid is sithicus at 100k

Edited by evilmangopie

Has there been any statements as to when tunics will be made manufacturable? Cause I'd buy one, but don't want it manuable a week later and sold for 5k on market :hug:

Well, I'l answer any questions I can think of here, it is NOT degraded or damaged in any way. It is not manuable and I presume it will be quite a long time until it is and people have the sufficiant levels to do so. It does not give any special properties, but it does look amazing, and it is extremely original :).

It is not manuable and I presume it will be quite a long time until it is and people have the sufficiant levels to do so.

At the rate some people are going now, I hardly think levels are going to be a problem, its more a matter of when the formulas are released.