Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PriVate

i can't log in to me account

when i got back home i tried logging into my account Private but then after typing password and username and then pressing log in, it did'nt log in and no message appear saying my password or username was wrong.anyone can tell me am i bann or locked or anything? and if so what did i do?

yeah i asked spleenfeeder ingame he says im locked for association with pkingduck but all i did was sell him an account which isisnt illegal as long as its not in local chat or forums or loacal channels and i also talked wiht him a little and asked him if he wanted to join my guild thats all i did nothing else.Further more how did i know that pkingduck was liquid until the forums post came out and i already sold him the account before the forums post. so i do not kow what i did that was illegal or how i associated with pkingduck that was breaking any rules.

but all i did was sell him an account...<snip> Further more how did i know that pkingduck was liquid until the forums post came out and i already sold him the account before the forums post.

So who exactly did you sell the account to then? You had to have received money or gc from somebody.

yes he gave me a CoL for the account i sold to him name Punk i dont know if it was mufossa on pkingduck or liquid but i sold pkingduck the account.