Eternal Lands Official Forums
syni

the update

Guest ohmygod

I think this update suxors. When i opened my storage i was still broke. I think it should have come with 10mill+ gc in storage.

I joke.. Unless ent want to do it? :)

Are clothes and other tailoring stuff makeable yet? if so i want to buy one of those hood thingies that change with the color of your cape like i saw on test server.

I think this update suxors. When i opened my storage i was still broke. I think it should have come with 10mill+ gc in storage.

I joke.. Unless ent want to do it? :)

Are clothes and other tailoring stuff makeable yet? if so i want to buy one of those hood thingies that change with the color of your cape like i saw on test server.

As far as I know only white fabric can be made. The rest should come soon... maybe when black dragon armor comes manufactuble? Can't remember what Radu said when he announced the one possible formula.

~kGn

New fighting moves have now been implemented to make fighting more realistic.

Thanks but...there were no new fighting moves made. I just had to recreate the old ones but I redid them nearly all the same. :)

I've noticed characters stand a bit farther apart now when fighting, and it takes a tiny bit longer for the fight animations to begin, but imo it looks better this way.

I've noticed characters stand a bit farther apart now when fighting [...]

That alone is a nice improvement (especially if you like good screenshots :P

Rehdon

I've noticed characters stand a bit farther apart now when fighting, and it takes a tiny bit longer for the fight animations to begin, but imo it looks better this way.

Been thinking the same and noticed that fighting/fleeing a phantom in hurquin catacombs was a bit differend.

And even with a lag from only 35ms it happend that i and the phantom were fighting air :)

We were standing next to eachother instead of in front. I'll try to reproduce and make a screeny it sure looked a bit dumb :mace:

Even as Roja said she didn't change a thing it looked differend to me too :P