Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aranka

add a suggestion list to this forum

i think it may be easier to avoid posting the same suggestion on this forum twice by making a list of all suggestions made so far.

i know you should use the search function, but when a person wants to suggest something, it may not search on the same words as the suggestion previously made.

you could divide the list in several topics such as magic/tools/counters/etc.

sorry if this was suggested before, but i didnt find it with search :D

greetings,

Melisande

i could, but it will take me some time

please reply to confirm if i should make it:)

Edited by Melisande

I don't think it will ever be approved by forums admins. Yet, let's wait for them :D

(Moreover, are you sure you know what you' would be getting in? This forums contains mere 41k posts ;p)

Edited by Kheres

eh well half of the suggestions are already ingame or have already been made, and maybe i can get some ppl to help me or something? :confused:

Several problems with this: (and no, most suggestions do not get ingame)

--A suggestion rarely stays static. That is, the thread moves on and the ideas evolve and sometimes turn into something else entirely. I know I would not want to have to keep moving topics around from section to section as the thread grows and changes.

--People should have a clue already what is ingame, what has been suggested, and what is coming. If they don't, they have no business posting here in the first place. Suggestions are supposed to be well thought out educated ideas based on experience and good for the game.

--Searching is not hard, and really does not take up much time. It also should be pretty obvious that this many people would have multiple ways to think of things...such as "raise level" could also be "increase level" or raising or increasing.

--If people actually titled their posts with what the main idea is, life would be a lot easier. "A few suggestions" as a topic title is less than helpful. One idea per topic, and identifying it correctly in it's title would go a lot further to help this problem, in my opinion.

alright aislinn i get what you mean :confused:

thanks for considering it,

greetings,

Melisande