Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzy

Next Invasion

The only thing wrong with politics is when you are the half-alive 'citizen' laying in the street with your shot-up leg being trodden on by towns-folk running from armed uniformed lunatics being paid by the Generals who run the country. Think Burma (Myanmar, according to the generals.)

Enough... I apologize for bringing it up :lipssealed: Just remember that when an army has more commanders than infantry with a haphazard communications system, things go totally wrong! In any situation I would follow the advice of Gicu, who has always recommended great strategies in the past.

Edit: I dont know what plans Ent has for the invasion, but one idea could be, give the players a 30 min warning before it starts , so they can get into position inside the city and then once it starts only summon the 600 monsters ( :fire: ) outside the city walls (quite close to them), and gives the players an objective from the start .. defend the city and hence the storage area ( and if we dont and giants get in the next 400 are dumped inside the city :lipssealed: )

I very much like this idea, defending Idaloran city by repeated waves of invasors. It would be even better with archery implemented :P

Rehdon

Not sure if George Bush has a char in this game or not..If he did I am sure he would be on outlaws! :devlish:

Jumpy

I'm pretty sure i'm not on outlaws, but there are plenty who have offered to put me on their kill list ;)

To get back to the topic, surely any 'commanders' should be appointed by Aluwen from a list of those applying for the position, she is after all the Goddess of defence. It could be a useful strategy especially if the commander was receiving 'advance' intelligence from Aluwen e.g. what level creatures were on what map, what direction they were approaching from etc.

just a thought - DubYa

Oh. My. God. I can't believe I'm about to type these words:

Good idea, Dubya. I like it! :P

*feeling faint; heart palpitating; runs to hospital*